Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, one plus reception
Dining kitchen with space for table and chairs
Ensuite shower room
Family bathroom with white suite
Detached garage and large additional workshop or possible home office / hobbies room / studio
Neat easily managed gardens
Very popular and convenient location
Walking distance of Campbell College and Strathearn School
Excellent dual carriageway access to City Airport and Belfast City Centre
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Manageable and practical detached home
"Located a pleasant walk from Campbell College and Strathearn Schools, this practical and easily managed detached home is an ideal purchase.
East Belfast has aways been a popular location for those wishing to be close to good schools and be convenient to shops, City Airport and City Centre. Schomberg Avenue takes full advantage of that proximity with four bedrooms (or three plus home office) this is an ideal choice.
The house is set off by easily managed gardens and has a detached garage and large workshop - perfect for 'tinkering', storage or as hobbies space. Oil fired central heating and uPVC double glazing enhance the creature comforts helping to make this a really excellent choice for a professional couple, young family or those downsizing."
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak timber floor. Double glass doors to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.72m x 3.73m (18' 9" x 12' 3")
Feature brick fireplace, tiled hearth, gas fire. Oak timber floor, sliding aluminium double glazed doors to patio and rear garden.
- Cloaks cupboard.
- DINING KITCHEN
- 6.78m x 2.97m (22' 3" x 9' 9")
Extensive range of shaker style maple finish high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiled walls, tiled floor, double oven, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy, recessed lighting, fridge freezer, plumbed for washing machine, dishwasher. Space for dining table and chairs, uPVC double glazed door to side and garage.
- Shelved hotpress with lagged copper cylinder, Willis water heater.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.05m (11' 6" x 10' 0")
Double built-in wardrobe with bifold doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, recessed lighting, extractor fan, Mira Sport instant heat shower, tiled floor, medicine cabinet with mirror, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 2.74m (11' 9" x 9' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.97m x 2.13m (9' 9" x 7' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.97m x 2.06m (9' 9" x 6' 9")
- 2.74m x 1.52m (9' 0" x 5' 0")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, thermostatic shower fitting, low flush wc, Vanity unit wash hand basin with mixer tap, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- 5.64m x 2.82m (18' 6" x 9' 3")
Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- LARGE TIMBER SHED/WORKSHOP/GARAGE ADJOINING GARAGE
- 4.57m x 3.43m (15' 0" x 11' 3")
- Easily managed gardens to front and enclosed to rear in lawns, flowerbeds and fencing. Flagged patio. uPVC oil tank.
From roundabout at Campbell College head country bound along Belmont Road. Schomberg Avenue is on left hand side before Old Holywood Road junction.