Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, two reception rooms and conservatory
Very popular and convenient location
Close to schools, leisure and entertainment facilities
Located at end of a cul de sac and opposite bus stop
Modern kitchen with oven, hob, dishwasher and space for breakfast table and chairs
Large uPVC conservatory
Bathroom with bath and shower cubicle
Gas fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Large internal garage
Lovely, mature, sheltered and easily managed gardens
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Slate tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.66m (17' 0" x 12' 0")
Oak wood strip flooring, fireplace with tiled hearth, double doors to dining. Large sliding double glazed door to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.66m x 3.51m (12' 0" x 11' 6")
Tiled floor, double glazed doors to rear garden.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 3.2m (12' 9" x 10' 6")
Laminate flooring, Glass pine door to:
- 4.04m x 3.35m (13' 3" x 11' 0")
Extensive range of high and low cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, wine rack, stainless steel double oven, microwave, dishwasher, slate tiled floor, space for breakfast table and chairs, four ring ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy/extractor fan. PVC tongue and groove ceiling. Recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.35m x 3.05m (11' 0" x 10' 0")
Laminate flooring. Extensive range of built in wardrobes, full height sliding doors and dressing mirror.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.05m x 2.9m (10' 0" x 9' 6")
Built in wardrobes and extensive range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.82m (10' 3" x 9' 3")
(front) built in wardrobes, laminate flooring
- 2.82m x 1.83m (9' 3" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled floor, fully tiled corner shower cubicle with body and stream jets also radio, PVC tongue and groove ceiling, chrome towel radiator.
- Shelved linen cupboard with radiator.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.23m x 3.35m (27' 0" x 11' 0")
(Presently divided by stud wall). Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine. Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
- ALUMINIUM GREENHOUSE
- Crazy paved driveway. Flood lights.
- Mature enclosed gardens in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, fencing and hedges, flagged patio. Apple trees, eating and cooking. Hot tub (needs new pump).
Turn into Hanwood Heights off East Link Road before junction with Old Dundonald Road. Turn first right and go to the end of the cul-de-sac. House is on right hand side.