Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Individually designed detached house set on an elevated site at the top of the Holywood Hills
The property has a deceptive appearance and benefits from a bright interior
The internal layout has been designed to be flexible depending on individual needs
Living room which has a large picture window benefitting with sea views opening to a dining room
Glazed porch and sitting area overlooking the garden
Long galley kitchen with casual dining area including sea views
Separate utility room
Four bedrooms over two floors, main bedroom with ensuite shower room
Main bathroom on the ground floor
Mostly double glazed
Gas fired central heating
Integral garage with electric up and over door
Priced to allow for renovation
Tarmac driveway with parking for up to five cars
Easily maintained gardens surrounding the house with pockets of sitting areas and pathways
Only minutes from Holywood town centre and access to the main arterial routes linking Belfast City Centre and the George Best City Airport
"4 Browns Brae has been a very happy family home for 41 years, close to some lovely coastal and hill walks with great sea views, in particular from the upstairs bedroom.
The large open plan allows for a fabulous feeling of light and space"
- Double glazed doors to:
- GLAZED PORCH AND SITTING AREA
- 4.52m x 2.03m (14' 10" x 6' 8")
Quarry tiled floor. Views towards Belfast Lough, glazed door to patio and glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Open tread staircase to first floor with mahogany handrail, stained tongue and groove ceiling with double height feature, walk-in cloakroom with sliding robe doors and open hanging space. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis ? and shelving, plus additional store cabinet.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.23m x 4.27m (17' 2" x 14' 0")
Large picture window with glimpses of Belfast Lough, hole in the wall fires, slate hearth, opening to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 2.44m (14' 0" x 8' 0")
Tongue and groove ceiling. Large picture window with glimpses of Belfast Lough.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 7.92m x 2.41m (26' 0" x 7' 11")
Range of high and low level kitchen units with open shelving, wood effect worktop, four ring gas hob with extractor above, eye level double oven, single drainer stainless steel double sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge. Stained tongue and groove ceiling. Large picture window with views to Belfast Lough.
- UTILITY AREA
- 3.53m x 2.51m (11' 7" x 8' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine, quarry tiled floor. Separate low flush wc, wash hand basin, part tiled walls. PVC double door to rear.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.96m x 3.78m (13' 0" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.86m x 1.91m (12' 8" x 6' 3")
Double fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower, wall mounted sink unit, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.76m x 3.68m (12' 4" x 12' 1")
- 3.02m x 1.73m (9' 11" x 5' 8")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, inset sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted mirror and cabinet below, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.27m x 3.89m (14' 0" x 12' 9")
Large picture window with views to Belfast Lough.
- 3.78m x 3.25m (12' 5" x 10' 8")
Including built-in wardrobes, double glazed Velux window. Access to:
- 4.93m x 3.84m (16' 2" x 12' 7")
Floored, sheeted, power. Double glazed Velux window. Access to eaves.
- ATTACHED INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.41m x 4.67m (17' 9" x 15' 4")
Electric up and over door. Gas fired boiler.
- Mature gardens surrounding the house on different levels with crazy paved pathways surrounding the house. Raised flowerbeds. Large tarmac driveway with parking for up to five cars.
Travelling through Holywood from Belfast continue past The Priory Church and take your second right before the lights onto Croft Road, continue for approximately 1 mile and Croft Road becomes Browns Brae and No 4 is on your left.