Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive mid terrace
Fitted kitchen with PVC French doors to rear garden
Bright living room with modern electric fire
Three well proportioned bedrooms
Shower room with white suite
PVC double glazed windows
Oil fired central heating
Enclosed paved garden to rear
Re-roofed in 2016
Excellent first time buy or buy to let prospect
Very convenient location close to shops, coffee shops and local amenities
Only minutes away from public transport networks accessing Belfast City Centre
An immaculate red brick mid terrace within this popular area off Mount Merrion Avenue. With a 'ready to move into' appeal it is sure to attract interest from a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
Its convenient location is close to shops, coffee shops and with a wide variety of local amenities in the surrounding area is sure to add to this properties appeal.
- Timber and glazed front door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, timber door to utility area.
- Timber and glazed door to:
- Laminate floor, built in cupboard, staircase to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM OPEN TO DINING ROOM
- 6.1m x 3.89m (20' 0" x 12' 9")
Laminate floor, wall mounted electric fire.
- 4.01m x 3.05m (13' 2" x 10' 0")
Range of high and low level units, laminate worktop, stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, stainless steel extractor hood, built in Whirlpool oven, built in Whirlpool hob, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, tiled floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting, PVC French doors to back garden, timber door to utility area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.01m x 3.m (13' 2" x 9' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.72m (9' 9" x 8' 11")
Built in closet.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.07m x 2.72m (10' 1" x 8' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled shower cubicle, Mira Sport electric shower, chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, tongue and groove PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- SEPARATE WC:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, tongue and groove PVC ceiling, low voltage lighting, tiled floor, tiled walls.
- To the front, concrete pathway, stoned area, paved pathway.
- To the rear, fully enclosed concrete pathway, brick paved pathway, stoned area, flower bed planted with shrubs.
Driving along the Woodstock Road leaving Belfast City continue onto the Cregagh Road until you come to the roundabout. Take the fourth exit onto Mount Merrion Avenue and Mount Merrion Gardens is the third road on the left.