Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Six bedrooms, five reception rooms
Cloakroom, four ensuites, family bathroom and sauna
Oil fired central heating with Heatmiser system
uPVC double glazing
Extensive concrete yard
Range of outbuildings as playroom/studio/stores or possible conversion to Annexe with separate oil fired heating system.
Total site c. 8 Acres
Ideal as small holding/paddocks/play space
Fresh water pond as attractive feature and magnet for wild life
Stunning rural views to Belfast Lough and Irish Sea
Potential for own business use (subject to permissions if required)
Extensive hardstanding for boats, caravans, horse boxes etc
Double carport and double garage
Large log store or workshop with back up generator in the event of power cut.
Rural life but very convenient to Holywood
Fibre broadband available (by subscription)
Programmable, multiroom lighting with 'vacation mode', audio visual system, remote control electric gates with camera and intercom, CCTV - all with remote monitoring capability
This is a fantastic opportunity where the countryside meets convenience and family comfort meets business - there is even space for Granny too! The main house is bright, spacious and has great flexibility with bedrooms and bathrooms on both ground and first floors. There are formal and informal spaces to relax, enjoy or simply take in the superb views over countryside to Belfast Lough and Irish Sea beyond.
The large concrete yard provides generous space for parking cars, caravans, boats, horse boxes or many other 'toys'! The outbuildings offer good dry storage and the playroom / studio / gymnasium area could be a great option to convert as a teenage den or a self contained apartment for semi dependent relatives. It would also be ideal for running a business (subject to permissions).
In total the holding is c.8 acres with gardens and wildlife paddock or grazing and natural pond attracting wildlife birds and swans.
- Hardwood double glazed front door with bevelled leaded glass panels and Ultron locks.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- 2.51m x 2.36m (8' 3" x 7' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor. Hardwood double glazed door and side panels to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.72m x 2.67m (18' 9" x 8' 9")
Vaulted ceiling, double glazed velux window, porcelain tiled floor. Staircase with painted hardwood newel post, spindles and handrail to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.47m x 5.87m (24' 6" x 19' 3")
Feature fireplace, cast iron and tiled inset, painted timber surround, cornice ceiling, vertical radiators. Bleached oak effect, pale grey laminate flooring. Superb views.
- DINING ROOM:
- 5.56m x 4.11m (18' 3" x 13' 6")
Porcelain tiled floor, fireplace with tiled inset, painted surround, gas fire, cornice ceilings, superb views.
- 5.41m x 4.11m (17' 9" x 13' 6")
Inset one and a half tub single drainer sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops and granite worktops, center island, Belling Sandringham range cooker in reclaimed brick recess, 6 LPG gas rings and hot plate, ceramic slate effect tiled floor, recessed lighting, wine rack, stainless steel American style fridge/freezer, archway and step up to:
- BREAKFAST/CASUAL DINING AREA
- 3.73m x 3.51m (12' 3" x 11' 6")
Oak wide plank effect laminate flooring, cornice ceiling.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.2m x 2.9m (10' 6" x 9' 6")
Inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, extensive range of oak high and low level units, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine and tumble dryer, ceramic slate effect tiled floor. Recessed lighting.
- 5.64m x 5.26m (18' 6" x 17' 3")
Oak effect wide plank laminate floor, 'Horse Flame' cast iron multi-fuel stove, tiled hearth. Cornice ceiling, recessed lighting, double uPVC doors to courtyard and garden.
- REAR PORCH
- Porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting.
- LIVING ROOM/CASUAL DINING
- 9.37m x 7.32m (30' 9" x 24' 0")
Horse Flame multi-fuel stove, reclaimed brick surround, reclaimed timber mantle, exposed beam ceiling, slate tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, programmable recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.19m x 5.18m (13' 9" x 17' 0")
Built-in robes, sliding doors. Superb views.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, mixer taps, vanitory unit, oval wash hand basin, low flush W.C., fully tiled corner shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.11m x 3.12m (13' 6" x 10' 3")
Range of hanging rails, oak effect laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.5m x 3.51m (14' 9" x 11' 6")
Oak effect laminate floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, half tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, twin pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically fitted shower unit, drying area, linen cupboard. TV connection.
- IT CUPBOARD
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.94m x 5.33m (19' 6" x 17' 6")
Plus bay window. Superb views.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.34m x 3.43m (14' 3" x 11' 3")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 3.51m x 3.43m (11' 6" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower unit.
- BEDROOM (6):
- 3.43m x 3.43m (11' 3" x 11' 3")
Double glazed velux window.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- Low flush wc, twin oval wash hand basins, vanitory unit, ceramic tiled floor, half tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle, electric instant heat shower, Viking sauna, double glazed Velux window.
- WALK IN STORAGE
- 5.56m x 3.73m (18' 3" x 12' 3")
Double glazed Velux window, Storage into eves.
- 13.72m x 4.95m (45' 0" x 16' 3")
Including small kitchen and office. WC and wash hand basin. Potential for conversion to Teenager accommodation or Granexe (subject to permissions).
- BOILER HOUSE
- Oil fired central heating boiler for main house. Also dual LPG tanks for gas fire (not tested) and gas hob.
- DOUBLE CARPORT
- 5.56m x 4.95m (18' 3" x 16' 3")
PVC oil tank, automatic floodlight, doors to:
- 9.45m x 4.95m (31' 0" x 16' 3")
Roller door, PVC oil tank and oil fired central heating boiler for playroom/studio.
- LARGE LOG STORE/WORKSHOP
- 13.41m x 4.95m (44' 0" x 16' 3")
Light and power.
- OUTSIDE WC:
- With sink.
- Fenced dog pen.
- Large concrete yard - plenty of space for vehicles, caravan, horse box, horse lorry, boat etc. Water taps, flood lights. Double entrance gates. Sweeping driveway with electric remote control entrance gates.
- Gardens in lawns, flower beds, shrubs and trees. Fenced paddock as grazing or wild grass meadow. Natural pond as haven for wildlife.
Turn into Ballymenoch Road off Upper Croft Road and continue to the right when the road becomes Creightons Green Road. Continue countrywards for approx 1 mile where a lane joins to the right. Turn in to the laneway which becomes a well made up concrete lane. House is at teh end of this lane.