Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, two reception rooms
Very convenient location situated off Old Holywood Road
Kitchen with stainless steel under oven, ceramic hob & dishwasher
Bathroom with bath & shower
End Terrace in quiet cul-de-sac
Upvc double glazed windows & doors
Oil fired central heating
Enclosed south facing back garden in lawn with paved patio
Potential Off Street Parking Space
Close to bus stops and a short distance to Holywood town centre
Excellent first time buy or buy-to-let investment
"An end terrace in this much sought after location in Holywood. With well proportioned bedrooms and generous living accommodation it is sure to attract interest from a first time buyer or buy-to-let investor.
The location is convenient and within a few minutes drive to Holywood town centre and close to bus routes is sure to add to this property's appeal".
- Upvc double glazed front door and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak laminate flooring, under stair storage.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.18m (12' 7" x 10' 5")
Bay window, serving hatch to kitchen.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.29m x 3.66m (14' 1" x 12' 0")
Fire surround, marble inset and hearth. Oak laminate flooring, sliding aluminium double glazed doors.
- MODERN KITCHEN:
- 3.15m x 2.26m (10' 4" x 7' 5")
Excellent range of hardwood finish cupboards, laminate worktops, 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, stainless steel under oven and ceramic hob, built-in Belling under oven, built-in Indesit hob, stainless steel extractor hood, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, lamiate tiled effect flooring, Upvc double glazed door to enclosed rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 2.67m (14' 1" x 8' 9")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.18m x 2.9m (10' 5" x 9' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.25m x 2.54m (10' 8" x 8' 4")
- 2.26m x 1.55m (7' 5" x 5' 1")
White suite comprising low flush W/C, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with Triton electric over shower, glass shower screen, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, chrome towel radiator, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- Built-in cupboard with shelving, hot press with copper cylinder water heater, access to roofspace.
- Garden to front in lawn with paved pathway. Enclosed garden to rear with paved patio, lawn, shrubs & fencing. Pvc oil tank, water tap.
- UTILITY & BOILER STORE:
- Light, power, oil fired central heating boiler, plumbed for washing machine.
Travelling up Jacksons Road take the first right turn onto Old Holywood Road. Continue along taking the second road on the right and No. 349 is the last end terrace on the left hand side.