Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Two bedroom ground floor apartment
Popular and convenient location
Easy to purchase, heat and maintain
Small easily maintained garden
Parking to rear
Economy 7 electric central heating
uPVC double glazing
Bus stop just outside the front door
NOTE: This property enjoys a lease from the NI Housing Executive for 125 years from 1st Feb 1988 at £10.00 pa. A service charge is also payable c.£220 per annum NIHE maintain the common areas, repair / maintain roof etc Cats or dogs are not permitted.
Starting out or looking for something smaller to take things easier, then this ground floor apartment would be ideal. Set off by a small easily managed garden the apartment has two bedrooms, good size living/dining room, modern kitchen and shower room.
There is a bus stop just outside the front door and parking to the rear making this a practical and convenient choice.
- uPVC double glazed front door.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL
- Quarry tiled floor. Storage under stairs.
- uPVC front door to:
- APARTMENT 301A
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.88m x 3.43m (16' 0" x 11' 3")
Plus bay window. Open outlook.
- 3.51m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
Extensive range of high gloss high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, tiled walls, under oven, four ring ceramic hob.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 3.12m (11' 3" x 10' 3")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.69m (10' 6" x 8' 10")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, electric wall heater. Double doors to shelved hotpress.
- Garden to front in lawns and hedges. Flagged patio garden to rear.
- Timber shed. Parking to rear.
Heading towards Belfast on the Old Holywood Road, the apartment is the last building on the right handside opposite Firmount Crescent.