Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful Grade B2 listed, stone coach house
Three bedrooms, three reception rooms
Spacious interior c. 2,000 sq ft
Most attractive sheltered and privately owned rear garden
Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
Within walking distance of the historic town of Donaghadee with its famous lighthouse and harbour
Gas fired central heating
Courtyard parking for two cars
Charming building and environment with real character
Management charge £150.00 per annum to cover courtyard lighting and maintenance
"It is rare to find a property with as much original character as this and even less likely to be able to purchase one.
This is a Grade B2 listed, stone coach house approached by a sheltered courtyard just a pleasant stroll from shops and Donaghadee town with its famous lighthouse and harbour.
The interior is bright,inviting and offers great flexibility for relaxing or entertaining.
Set of by private sheltered gardens to the rear this really is a charming home".
- Painted panelled front door with double glazed panes.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- 5.18m x 4.65m (17' 0" x 15' 3")
Oak flooring. Double doors to drawing room.
- Comprising low flush wc, bidet, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.55m x 4.65m (21' 6" x 15' 3")
Feature fireplace inset gas fire, finished stone surround and hearth. Oak flooring. Double doors from entrance hall. Recessed lighting. Door to:
- 5.33m x 2.82m (17' 6" x 9' 3")
Slate effect tiled floor. Exposed natural stone wall door to rear garden. Light. Heat. Power. Picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.58m (21' 4" x 11' 9")
Vaulted ceiling. Recessed lighting. Oak flooring. Feature fireplace inset gas fire, finished stone surround and hearth. Half stable door to rear garden. Living room leads to:
- DINING AREA
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Oak flooring, vaulted ceiling, double glazed Velux window and recessed lighting. Open to:
- 5.49m x 3.51m (18' 0" x 11' 6")
Extensive range of oak effect high and low level cupboards, polished granite worktops, part tiled walls, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting. Granite breakfast/coffee point, centre island with circular stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel under oven, four ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, tiled floor. Double doors to timber sundeck and garden.
- Staircase with painted spindles and hardwood handrail to:
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Comprising fully tiled shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled walls and floor, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.51m (11' 6" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 3.28m (11' 10" x 10' 9")
Twin Keylite double glazed windows. Built in wardrobe
- White suite comprising corner panelled bath with mixer taps, telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled floor, recessed lighting. Former hotpress with gas fired central heating boiler.
- Communal courtyard to front with two dedicated parking spaces.
- Private, mature sunny gardens to side and rear in lawns, mature trees and sheltered with hedges. Timber sundeck and garden shed. Private path and gate back to Manor Wood.
From junction of New Road and Donaghadee Road, head towards the town on Moat Street. Take next right into Manor Farm Crescent then second right and first left.