Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
A beautiful detached property within a quiet development
Bright living accommodation comprising of lounge, family room and kitchen with spacious dining area
Lounge with feature marble fireplace
Modern shaker style kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors leading to garden
Four bedrooms, master with ensuite
PVC double glazed windows throughout
Gas fired central heating
Tarmac driveway with parking for three cars
Fully enclosed rear garden which is well maintained with brick paved patio area
Excellent location situated off Belfast Road, Antrim
Convenient and within easy access to M2 Motorway with links to Belfast, Ballymena and within a few minutes drive to Belfast International Airport
"Having lived in Grange Manor for over 6 years, (and Antrim 16 years) I have to say it's the quietest and most central location we have ever been in. As someone who works from home it's a convenient base to plan my journeys as the motorway is 5 minutes away and the airport 10 minutes. Antrim is also a very progressive town which benefits our whole family, from the castle gardens, lough shore walks and outlet shopping being 5 minutes away".
- Timber front door with side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, under stair storage, staircase to first floor.
- 4.57m x 3.15m (15' 0" x 10' 4")
Luxury laminate flooring, marble fireplace with tiled inset, tiled hearth and open fire.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.07m (12' 0" x 10' 1")
- 5.44m x 3.56m (17' 10" x 11' 8")
Cream shaker style kitchen with high and low level units, laminate worktop, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, extractor hood, built in gas hob, built in under oven, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. PVC French doors to back garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.8m (7' 9" x 5' 11")
Low level units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, concealed Worcester gas boiler, plumbed for washing machine, dryer space, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- White suite comprising low flush wc, basin sink with mixer tap, extractor fan, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Access to floored roofspace by pull down ladder. Storage closet with shelves.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.68m x 2.87m (12' 1" x 9' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.68m x 0.99m (5' 6" x 3' 3")
White suite comprising low flush wc, basin sink with mixer tap, PVC panelled shower cubicle, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.68m x 3.1m (12' 1" x 10' 2")
- BEDROOM (4)/STUDY
- 2.18m x 3.53m (7' 2" x 11' 7")
(9'5" x 2'2")
- White suite comprising low flush wc, basin sink with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and overhead shower attachment, tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Front in lawns with flowerbeds and shrubs. Brick paved pathway. Tarmac driveway.
- Fully enclosed rear garden in lawn, flowerbeds with shrubs, brick paved patio and pathway.
- Light and tap.
Travelling along the M2 Northbound, take the exit at Junction 6 signposted Antrim (B95). Approaching the roundabout take the 1st exit onto the Greystone Road signposted for Antrim (B96). Continue along the Greystone Road until you come to a T-Junction, turn right onto the Belfast Road and continue straight until you come to a roundabout taking the 4th exit onto Belmont Heights. Turn right at the top of the road, take a left at the T-Junction and the 1st right turn onto Grange Lodge. Follow the road along taking the next road on the left onto Grange Manor, No.3 is the second house on the left.