Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, two reception rooms, large kitchen
Mature level site with sunny aspect to rear
Detached garage and double carport
Gas fired central heating with Worcester boiler
uPVC double glazing
Level approach and environs with local convenience store nearby
Popular and convenient location
Smart, practical shower room
Easily managed and maintained
This is an ideal choice for those wishing to purchase an easily maintained detached bungalow with convenience also very much in mind.
Set off by a neat well maintained garden which enjoys a sunny aspect to the rear, there is a convenience store, bus stop and train halt all nearby.
There are three bedrooms, large kitchen and two reception rooms with garage and double carport to the side.
Ideal for downsizing, starting again or professional couple.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Hardwood flooring.
- CLOAKS CUPBOARD
- Separate linen cupboard with radiator and Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.18m x 3.58m (17' 0" x 11' 9")
Floor to ceiling wall to wall picture windows. Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth and marble surround. Hardwood flooring.
- LARGE KITCHEN
- 5.49m x 3.51m (18' 0" x 11' 6")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, stainless steel handles, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, slate effect tiled floor, part tiled walls, Cannon cooker with gas top, stainless steel cooker canopy/extractor, plumbed for washing machine, recessed lighting, uPVC double glazed door to carport, garage and rear garden. Space for breakfast table and chairs. Double glass doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.89m x 2.67m (12' 9" x 8' 9")
Double uPVC double glazed doors to patio and rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.43m x 2.59m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
Plus double built-in wardrobes, with full length sliding mirror doors. Views into rear garden.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 3.05m (10' 6" x 10' 0")
Plus built-in wardrobes with mirror doors. Views into front garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.2m x 2.59m (10' 6" x 8' 6")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, tiled effect - panelled walls, shower cubicle with Mira Sport instant heat shower, uPVC tongue and groove panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, tiled floor.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- 5.41m x 2.97m (17' 9" x 9' 9")
Electric roller door. Light and power. Double glazed window and personal door.
- DOUBLE CARPORT
- Double entrance gates, tarmac driveway.
- Beautifully tended garden to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and hedges. Flagged patio and paths. Enclosed sunny aspect to rear.
Turn off main A2 Bangor Road into Whinney Hill, turn first right Dalwhinney Road then second right and first left is Gairloch Park.