Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached bungalow
Set on a south facing corner site
Priced to allow for modernisation
Flexible accommodation depending on needs
Drawing room, morning room and PVC double glazed conservatory
Four bedrooms, three with built-in wardrobes
Attached matching garage with up and over door
Oil fired central heating
Partly PVC double glazed
Mature south facing gardens laid in lawns, flowerbeds and patio area
Only minutes from Helen's Bay Square, train station and Crawfordsburn Country Park
Recently installed tarmac driveway with parking for two cars
This has been a warm and welcoming home for the past 24 years.
The house has a wonderful feel to it -The south facing garden is generous and totally private and has been a happy much used space on warm sunny days.
The location is ideal, being a five minute stroll to the beach, country park, golf club and tennis club.
Helen's Bay and Carolsteen Park has offered village life combined with a great community.
Having the train station so close has been a massive bonus.
- Open covered entrance porch to:
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Storage cupboard, cloaks cupboard. Access to the roofspace.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.07m x 3.61m (19' 11" x 11' 10")
Fireplace with wooden surround, tiled inset and hearth, two large picture window, cornice ceiling.
- 4.24m x 3.m (13' 11" x 9' 10")
Extensive range of high and low level oak cabinets, under unit lighting, laminate worktop, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, eye level oven, four ring hob, part tiled walls, access to rear.
- MORNING ROOM OPENING TO:
- 3.53m x 3.12m (11' 7" x 10' 3")
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY
- 3.66m x 3.3m (12' 0" x 10' 10")
French door to rear, views over garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.99m x 3.02m (13' 1" x 9' 11")
Plus built-in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.41m (10' 10" x 7' 11")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.m x 2.54m (9' 10" x 8' 4")
Plus built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 5.16m x 2.84m (16' 11" x 9' 4")
Large picture window.
- 2.59m x 2.39m (8' 6" x 7' 10")
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bidet.
- Mature corner site laid in lawns, mature borders and flowerbeds, south facing rear patio area offering complete privacy.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars.
- ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- 5.51m x 3.45m (18' 1" x 11' 4")
Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Light and power.
LOCATION Travelling along Bridge Road pass Helen's Bay Square on your right and Carolsteen will be on your left, No3 is the second home on your right.