Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious end townhouse constructed in 2005
Set in the picturesque tree lined avenue of Irwin Avenue
Bright living room with gas fireplace
Modern kitchen with casual dining area and direct access to the garden
Bathroom with white suite plus cloakroom on the ground floor
Oak effect PVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars
Urban feel garden to the rear laid in mature shrubs and paving
Large insulated shed to the rear with power, ideal for a home office or hobby space
Only minutes to the Glider route linking Belfast City Centre
An ideal first time purchase
Many renowned restaurants on the doorstep including Cyprus Avenue, amenities include Marks and Spencer, Tesco Express and Connswater Retail Park
"I have enjoyed a very happy 15 years in Irwin Avenue , it has great transport connections, with the glider at the end of the road, local walks are lovely; up to Stormont or along the newly constructed paths to orange fields and victoria park.
Another big plus are the great local shops and restaurants I will be sorry to leave this area.
I have loved this house, it is light spacious and airy in a friendly neighbourhood"
- Solid panelled door with glazed inset, top light and glass block side lighting.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to the first floor with pine spindles, handrail and Newell posts.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with splashback and mixer taps, ceramic tield floor extractor fan.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.75m x 3.71m (15' 7" x 12' 2")
Fireplace with wooden surround, granite inset and hearth, low voltage lighting.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.79m x 2.9m (19' 0" x 9' 6")
Extensive range of high and low level modern units, granite effect worktops with four ring gas hob and under oven, space for fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel extractor fan, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting. Sliding doors to patio garden.
- Access to roofspace.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.58m x 3.56m (11' 9" x 11' 8")
French doors to balconette.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.06m x 2.82m (13' 4" x 9' 3")
Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.84m x 2.82m (9' 4" x 9' 3")
- 2.01m x 1.83m (6' 7" x 6' 0")
White suite comprising panelled bath with thermostatically controlled shower and mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor.
- Beautiful encloaed urban garden, patio and mature planting. Shed with electricity. Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars.
Travelling up the Upper Newtownards Road from C S Lewis Square, Irwin Avenue will be on your left No 2A will be on your left.