Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful example of a red brick period family home built in c.1925
Located within the much admired and sought after My Lady's Mile known as Old Holywood
Flexible accommodation depending on individual family needs
Drawing room, family room and a large dining room
Kitchen opening to casual dining area with feature oil fired cream Aga
Many original features very much in place and blended into modern day living incorporating stain glass windows, cornice ceilings and panelled doors to mention but a few
Large bathroom and separate shower room
Additional storeroom and work room
Oil fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
PVC facias and soffits
Detached single garage
Maintained to a high standard throughout
Potential for further extension depending on needs and subject to planning permission
Spacious well maintained and laid out gardens surrounding the house with mature borders, brick paved pathways, raised flowerbeds, morning and evening patios
Brick driveway with parking for up to five cars
Outstanding location with the renowned Sullivan Upper Prep, Sullivan Upper, Priory Integrated College, St Patricks and Holywood Primary all being within a minutes walk including only a five minutes walk from Holywood town
No28 has been our superb family home for the past 50 years. Our children all attended local schools, and we have wonderful memories of many special occasions both inside our house and out in the great gardens.
All amenities are within walking distance adding to the appeal and undoubtably being the main factor when we set up home here.
Alas time has come for us now to move on and allow the next family to enjoy and grow as we did.
- Solid front door with stain glass light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Terrazzo flooring. Panelled door with stain glass inset to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid staircase leading to the first floor with painted spindles and oak Newell posts. Under stair open cloak space. Under stair storage.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.9m x 4.83m (16' 1" x 15' 10")
Raised fireplace with raised tiled hearth, pine tongue and groove ceiling. Feature bay window. Cornice ceiling, recessed lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.37m (20' 0" x 14' 4")
Fireplace with solid wood surround, tiled inset and hearth with copper hood. Cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.14m x 3.78m (23' 5" x 12' 5")
Fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth, wall lighting, picture rail, cornice ceiling.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 6.6m x 3.02m (21' 8" x 9' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level solid wood units, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer tap, four ring electric hob and under oven, feature green oil fired Aga with tiled surround, space for and plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine, tongue and groove ceiling.
- 2.9m x 2.59m (9' 6" x 8' 6")
- SEPARATE WC:
- Comprising low flush wc and sink unit. Boiler house housing oil fired central heating.
- Bright and spacious landing with stain glass window. Picture rail.
- 3.02m x 2.87m (9' 11" x 9' 5")
Coloured suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and electric shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving, part tiled walls. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.16m x 4.37m (16' 11" x 14' 4")
Including built-in wardrobes with cabinets above, picture rail, inset sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.85m x 3.91m (15' 11" x 12' 10")
Including built in wardrobes with cabinets above, inset sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashback, under cabinet, picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.79m (12' 6" x 9' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.05m (13' 0" x 10' 0")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls.
- 2.69m x 1.68m (8' 10" x 5' 6")
- 5.74m x 2.82m (18' 10" x 9' 3")
Roller door. Light and power.
- Brick paved driveway with parking for up to four cars. Gardens laid in lawns with mature borders. Rear garden laid in lawns, flowerbeds, paved patio areas catching the sun all day.
- Outside light. Outside tap. Concealed oil tank.
Travelling from Holywood High Street towards Belfast turn left into My Lady's Mile. No 28 is located 400 yards on your left.