Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious split level detached family home extending to c.5,500 SQ FT
Contemporary design to the front with a Spanish Villa to the rear
Beautifully furnished throughout mixing traditional and contemporary style
Drawing room and dining room with large picture windows overlooking the gardens to the wooded border
Conservatory with dual aspect views to the gardens
Family room including feature open shelving and wood burning stove
Recently installed contemporary kitchen with an exclusive range of built-in appliances and high white gloss units, all open to a casual sitting area
Master suite including dressing room, ensuite bathroom and study/sitting room plus Guest suite which also includes dressing room and ensuite bathroom
A further three double bedrooms
Additional shower room and bathroom including cast iron claw and ball foot bath
Pressurised oil fired central heating system
Integrated garage with electric up and over door plus additional basement storage and laundry room
Range of solid wooden floors throughout the house
Two raised balconies catching both morning and afternoon sun
Security alarm system and security lighting surrounding the house
Extensive site bordered by mature trees and shrubs with easily maintained lawns and flowerbeds
Landscaped patio and decking area
Outside mood lighting surrounding the house and grounds
Approached via a shared tarmac laneway accessing a private driveway with brick paved parking area for up to five plus cars
Only a five minute walk to the shoreline of Belfast Lough and the Ulster Path leading to both Holywood to Bangor
Glen Road is a private road and is maintained by the residence which offers great privacy
Close proximity to Holywood Village which boasts an array of amenities including cafes, restaurants and boutiques
This house has given all 5 of us immense pleasure in many different ways. Its ease of access to Belfast City allowed our teenage daughters freedom to travel in and out of town. Being 500 yards from miles of costal paths has given all of us the joy of the stunning outlook of the whole of Belfast Lough. The little oasis where the house is situated allowed privacy but wonderful neighbors kept it social.
Between the gardens, patios and large rooms, the house lent itself to the many parties we have had such delight in being able to host! Winter, Summer, Spring and fall the gardens and our own river never stopped changing and each season more beautiful than the last
- Glazed double doors with side lights and top lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Bright and spacious entrance hall with 12 FT ceiling height, black and cream tiled floor. Staircase to lower ground floor and first floor. Low voltage lighting.
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- Access to roof space area.
- Glazed double doors with top and side lights to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.98m x 4.24m (26' 2" x 13' 11")
Solid Mahogany wood flooring, feature arch windows with views to the gardens. Jotul double sided glass woodburning stove low voltage lighting, opening to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 7.54m x 6.12m (24' 9" x 20' 1")
Low voltage lighting, Jotul double sided glass woodburning stove , Solid Mahogany wood flooring. Feature glazed doors to:
- 4.6m x 4.01m (15' 1" x 13' 2")
Ceramic tiled floor. Views to the gardens.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.95m x 4.44m (16' 3" x 14' 7")
Range of built-in open book shelves, Jotul wood burning stove set on slate, cornice ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- MASTER SUITE:
- 5.41m x 5.26m (17' 9" x 17' 3")
Lovely views to the gardens.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.15m x 2.34m (10' 4" x 7' 8")
Comprising Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap, his and hers inset sink unit with cabinets below, fully tiled shower cubicle with power jets and telephone shower, low flush wc, marble tiled floor and walls including mirrored walls, chrome radiator.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 5.54m x 3.61m (18' 2" x 11' 10")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and vanity unit, low voltage lighting, access to roof space.
- STUDY AREA:
- 3.96m x 3.25m (13' 0" x 10' 8")
Access to large balcony overlooking the gardens with glass panels and chrome hand rails.
- LUXURY KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL LIVING AREA:
- 9.45m x 5.69m (31' 0" x 18' 8")
Recently installed kitchen with white high gloss kitchen
units, concealed pantry unit, extensive cabinets with
concealed pull out drawers, 'U' shape central island
with Apollo stainless steel inset one and a half sink
unit with mixer tap. Neff five ring gas hob, side by side under unit ovens, integrated drawer dishwasher, corner units with pull out space, pot drawers and cutlery drawer. Granite worktop, concealed plugs, under unit LED lighting, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor to kitchen area and solid wood flooring to casual living area. Three large floor to ceiling windows with superb views to the gardens and woodland. Four contemporary radiators, etched glass door to:
- REAR ENTRANCE LANDING AND REAR STAIRWELL
- Glass double doors with side lights to large balcony.
Lower Ground Floor
- Hall accessed via open tread staircase finished in solid oak treads and chrome handrails and Newel posts, to hall. Solid wooden flooring.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.92m x 3.96m (19' 5" x 13' 0")
Solid wooden flooring, access to patio area via French doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.62m x 3.58m (15' 2" x 11' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.06m x 3.99m (13' 4" x 13' 1")
Access to patio area via French doors.
- 2.97m x 2.36m (9' 9" x 7' 9")
Comprising claw and ball foot bath with chrome
taps, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and
splash back, low flush wc, wooden flooring.
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa electric
shower, extractor fan.
- TEENAGERS ANNEX/BEDROOM SUITE:
- 9.8m x 4.11m (32' 2" x 13' 6")
Solid wooden flooring, French doors to patio area, feature glass block wall, two contemporary radiators. Access to:
- DRESSING AREA:
- Solid wooden flooring, leading to:
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.15m (11' 6" x 10' 4")
Comprising tiled panelled bath with mixer tap, contemporary stainless steel sink unit with glass shelf, low flush wc, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled Hansgrohe shower unit with all round bobdy jets, glass display shelving, wall lighting, fully tiled walls and ceramic tiled floor.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 1.65m (15' 10" x 5' 5")
Fully fitted wardrobes with mirrored doors and drawers.
- Rear door to lower level - Solid wooden door with glass block wall leading to hall, staircase to first floor, ceramic tiled flooring, cloakroom.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 4.83m x 2.08m (15' 10" x 6' 10")
Range of high and low level units, concealed hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and oil fired central heating boiler, low voltage lighting, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor and part tiled walls. Service door to:
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 7.32m x 4.37m (24' 0" x 14' 4")
Electric up and over door, light and power.
- Store Room:
- With an additional storage.
- REAR ACCESS:
- First Floor - two large floor to ceiling windows, solid wooden flooring and ceramic tiled flooring in areas. Contemporary frosted glass and stainless steel panelling to stairs, staircase to lower ground floor, sliding doors to raised balcony with views over the gardens.
- Mature private site with extensive number of trees, shrubs bordering the grounds, large flagged patio area, extremely mature lawns and flowerbeds access via a raised decking area leading to Tegular paved path to the front.
- Outside mood lighting surrounding the house.
- Brick paved driveway with parking for up to five cars.
Travelling along the Bangor carriageway from Holywood Town towards Bangor pass the Culloden Hotel on your left and Glen Road is just past the flyover bridge once on Glen Road continue over the private bridge and approximately 500 yards on your right will be a shared access leading to four houses.