Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful detached family home located at the end of a cul de sac on a mature corner site
Bright accommodation comprising of a large drawing room with feature wood burning stove, family room plus a study
Solid oak shaker style kitchen with granite effect worktops and a range of integrated appliances opening to a dining area
Three double bedrooms, master with ensuite
Guest bedroom and bedroom three each with built in wardrobes
Triple glazed windows
PVC facias and soffits
Oil fired central heating
Security alarm system
White panelled doors throughout
Tarmac driveway with parking for four cars
Sunny and mature rear gardens with patio and decking areas
Only minutes from many renowned schools including Campbell College, Strathern, Belmont and Strandtown to mention but a few
Belmont Park and Village are close by including the George Best City Airport
We have thoroughly enjoyed our time in the house as it is set at the end of a quiet cul de sac and from any window you look out into the mature gardens which offers complete privacy.
The location has been ideal as we regularly use the George Best City Airport and Belmont Village. The Village offers so much from Artizan shops, coffee shops and restaurants to suit all.
There is no doubt the next family will enjoy the house as much as we have.
- Glazed entrance porch with solid door to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, glazed door to:
- BRIGHT ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor. Cornice ceiling, wall lighting. Cloakroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.58m (12' 4" x 11' 9")
Part painted panelled walls, large window with mature outlook.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.83m x 3.86m (22' 5" x 12' 8")
Feature Wiking multi fuel burner set on a granite hearth, cornice ceiling, dual aspect.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING
- 5.11m x 3.58m (16' 9" x 11' 9")
Extensive range of high and low level solid oak shaker style units, display cabinets, under unit lighting, laminate worktops, one and a half sink unit with mixer taps, Neff four ring ceramic hob with Neff stainless steel extractor above, stainless steel splash back, Neff eyelevel double oven, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher, part tiled walls, wine rack, access to rear.
- 3.53m x 2.82m (11' 7" x 9' 3")
Solid wooden floor. Low voltage lighting. Views to garden.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING
- Wall lighting. Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.72m x 3.84m (15' 6" x 12' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.53m x 1.65m (11' 7" x 5' 5")
Fully enclosed Pharo shower with power jets and telephone shower, inset wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, part panelled walls, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 2.9m (11' 0" x 9' 6")
Including built in wardrobes with cabinets above.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.48m x 3.1m (11' 5" x 10' 2")
Including built in wardrobe. Extensive range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- 2.64m x 2.49m (8' 8" x 8' 2")
Modern white suite comprising corner bath with mixer taps, fully enclosed Pharo shower unit with power jets and telephone shower, vanity unit with sink unit and mixer taps, cabinet below plus hotpress including insulated copper cylinder and shelving, chrome heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage lighting.
- SINGLE ATTACHED GARAGE:
- 4.85m x 3.78m (15' 11" x 12' 5")
Up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Additional storage in the loft.
- Spacious corner site with beautiful maturity to the front and double gates accessing a tarmac driveway with parking for up to four cars.
- Landscaped front garden with shrubs, trees and lawn. Paved pathway leading to an enclosed side.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, mature shrubs, raised decking area and patio.
- Outside light. Outside tap. Concealed PVC oil tank.
Travelling along the Old Holywood Road from the Belmont Road turn left into Cairnburn Road, first right into Cairnburn Gardens, continue to the end of the road then turn left into Cairnburn Avenue and No 27 will be straight ahead of you.