Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, three reception rooms (including dining room or home office)
Lovely extended detached family home
Fabulous sage green solid wood kitchen with polished granite worktops opening into living area with modern, cylindrical, glass fronted wood burning stove
Separate utility room
Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
Easily managed gardens to front and rear
Oil fired central heating boiler (new boiler 2020)
Parking for two cars
Patio and timber deck for outside dining/barbecues
Cul de sac location
Perfectly situated to enjoy many of the cultural, social and sporting attractions of the area
"This has been such a great family home and we have lived in it from new.
Living so close to the local primary school has been a great benefit and its quiet location has provided our children with a safe area to play and enjoy lovely rural walks nearby. It also has the advantage of being just thirty minutes away from Belfast and two minutes from Killinchy's shops, school and excellent restaurants.
Killinchy feels like home to us and for that reason we intend to stay nearby"
- Painted panelled front door. uPVC double glazed fan light.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- White Oak porcelain tiled floor. Storage under stairs. Glazed oak door to:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.83m x 4.34m (15' 10" x 14' 3")
Feature fireplace, cast iron inset, polished granite hearth, pine surround, solid oak timber floor.
- SUPERB SHAKER STYLE KITCHEN
- 4.42m x 4.27m (14' 6" x 14' 0")
Extensive range of sage green solid wood painted high and low level cupboards, polished granite worktops and centre island, inset one and a half tub stainless steel sink units with mixer taps, integrated dishwasher, fridge, freezer, cranberry Classic Deluxe range cooker with five ring gas hob, polished granite splashback, Rangemaster cooker canopy and extractor, recessed lighting, White Oak porcelain tiled floor. Open to:
- LIVING ROOM:
- 3.51m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
Feature Westfire 37 wood burning stove on glass plinth, vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, double glazed Velux window, White Oak porcelain tiled floor, sliding uPVC double glazed door to patio and rear garden. Open to:
- DINING/GAMES ROOM OR HOME OFFICE
- 5.11m x 3.43m (16' 9" x 11' 3")
Vaulted ceiling, recessed lighting, wired for wall hung TV, double glazed Velux window, uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.91m (8' 0" x 6' 3")
Extensive range of matching sage green solid wood high and low level cupboards, granite effect laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps, White Oak porcelain tiled floor, extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine.
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, space and plumbed for shower cubicle, extractor fan, chrome heated towel rail.
- Staircase with pine spindles and handrail to:
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.43m x 3.25m (11' 3" x 10' 8")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira Go' instant heat power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.15m x 2.51m (10' 4" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.12m x 2.36m (10' 3" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.2m x 2.79m (10' 6" x 9' 2")
(Front) Laminate flooring.
- Comprising panelled bath with instant heat shower over, tiled bath/shower area, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder Willis water heater. Roofspace storage.
- Pebble driveway with parking for two cars.
- Neat easily managed gardens to front and rear in lawns, fencing, patio and timber deck as barbecue area to rear.
- Concealed uPVC oil tank. Oil fired central heating boiler in outside cabinet, insulated.
From Balloo Village head towards Whitrock in Killinchy Village turn right onto Main Street then Whitecherry Lane is on left handside.