Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully constructed detached family home set on an elevated site with views of Belfast Lough
Extending to c.2,750 sq ft
High specification throughout with a use of high quality stone, granite and slate
Bright and spacious accommodation throughout with a double height ceiling to the reception hall incorporating a solid walnut staircase with glass panelling
Drawing room benefitting from a dual aspect, twin set of Bi-folding doors, sea views and Jotul multi fuel stove
Stunning two tone kitchen with integrated appliances, large central island and a feature black Aga with additional cooker module plus preparation kitchen with the additional
Casual living and dining off the kitchen each benefitting from sea views
Four bedrooms, master with recently installed luxury ensuite bathroom and dressing room
Guest bedroom with recently installed luxury ensuite shower room, bedroom three and four have a luxury fitted Jack and Jill ensuite shower room
Underfloor heating throughout the home with the first floor also benefitting from solid concrete floors
A high level of finish including porcelain tiled flooring, Limestone tiling from David Scott the stone and tile specialist, music system to master bedroom, bathroom and kitchen area. Solid walnut staircase, Luxa Flex integrated window blinds, powder coated aluminium double glazed windows
Oil fired central heating
Detached matching garage with electrically operated roller door
Beautiful landscaped gardens laid in mature shrubs, stone pathways, lawns, large natural stone patio finished with slate and stone walls
Tegular paved driveway with guest parking and gravel parking accessed via electrically operated gates
Security lighting and alarm system
Convenient to Holywood, Helen's Bay, Bangor and Belfast City by road or rail
"It is a super family home – near to schools, airport and town but with a very peaceful and picturesque rural setting.
We love the look of the Donegal Stone and the high specification makes the house really cosy. The icing on the cake is the stunning and constantly changing view over the lough and the hills beyond"
- Solid walnut door with side and double height top light.
- BRIGHT ENTRANCE HALL
- Minstrels gallery with double height ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, contemporary walnut staircase to first floor with walnut treads, Newell posts and glass panels, low voltage lighting.
- Area for coat hanging, ceramic tiled floor. Separate low flush wc, large wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.27m x 4.09m (20' 7" x 13' 5")
Fireplace with stone surround, slate hearth, feature Jotul multi fuel stove, low voltage lighting, dual aspect with twin bi-folding doors to front and rear patio, stunning views over the gardens to Belfast Lough. Solid walnut door with glazed side lights to entrance hall.
- STUNNING KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AND SITTING AREA
- 6.91m x 6.81m (22' 8" x 22' 4")
Modern kitchen with a range of high and low level, handless units, two toned finish in a walnut colour and high gloss off white finish, long central island with one and a half Blanco inset sink unit, Quooker Fusion combined boiling water tap, mixer tap and water filter, stone worktop with breakfast bar area. Feature black oil fired Aga with additional modular unit incorporating four ring gas hob and double ovens, tiled splashback, pelmet lighting. Integrated Bosch microwave oven, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, two sets of Bi-folding doors leading to the terrace and overlooking the gardens with stunning views of Belfast Lough. Handmade walnut effect corner open shelves, opening to:
- PREPARATION KITCHEN
- 4.22m x 2.74m (13' 10" x 9' 0")
Modern units matching the kitchen in two tones, space for American fridge freezer with open wine rack, stone worktop with inset extra large Blanco sink unit and mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, integrated Bosch dishwasher. Study area with built-in desk and filing cabinet.
- WASH ROOM
- 1.96m x 1.96m (6' 5" x 6' 5")
Range of high and low level white high gloss cupboards, granite worktop plus washing machine and space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, solid door to rear. Concealed oil fired central heating bolier.
- Minstrel gallery with views to Belfast Lough. Solid walnut flooring. Glass panelling to the walkway. Large walk-in hotpress with shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.04m x 3.33m (13' 3" x 10' 11")
Wall lighting. Views over the gardens to Belfast Lough.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM
- Extensive range of walnut effect open shelving, hanging and drawers. Velux window.
- STUNNING ENSUITE BATHROOM
- 2.74m x 2.74m (9' 0" x 9' 0")
Luxury ensuite with deep fill panelled bath, inset tiled shelf, tiled splashback and mixer controls, contemporary wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap and cabinet below. Wall mounted back light mirror with demister, wall mounted Roca toilet, Matki triple walk-in shower enclosure, fitted with inset tiled shelf, Hansgrohe over drencher which also is a detachable hand shower, herringbone Limestone floor with matching skirting, heated towel rail, low voltage lighting, double glazed Velux window.
- GUEST ROOM
- 4.32m x 3.12m (14' 2" x 10' 3")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with walnut effect doors.
- LUXURY ENSUITE
- Double fully tiled shower cubicle with feature inset tiled shelf, Hansgrohe over drencher which also is a detachable hand shower, wall mounted contemporary sink unit and mixer tap with cabinet below, wall mounted back light mirror with demister, part tiled walls, herringbone tiled floor, electric towel radiator, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.32m x 2.84m (14' 2" x 9' 4")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with walnut effect doors. Access to Jack and Jill ensuite.
- JACK AND JILL ENSUITE
- 2.51m x 2.06m (8' 3" x 6' 9")
Fully tiled large shower cubicle with Hansgrohe over drencher which also is a detachable hand shower, low flush wc, wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap, wall mounted mirror back light,ceramic tiled floor, electric heated towel radiator. Luxa Flex blind.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.62m x 3.3m (15' 2" x 10' 10")
Wall lighting. Views towards Belfast Lough.
- Tegular brick driveway leading to parking and turning area plus additional gravel area for parking. Accessed via country style electrically operated gates.
- Easily maintained gardens comprising of mature landscaping, pebble paths, sitting areas, greenhouse area, natural stone patio areas and pathways with deep slate walls. Lawn area ideal for kids. Raised flowerbeds finished in stone. Traditional parkland fencing . Outside lighting. Outside tap.
- Concealed PVC oil tank.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 6.43m x 3.86m (21' 1" x 12' 8")
Electric roller door. Light and power. Painted floor and storage in the eaves.
Travelling along the Bangor carriageway from Holywood towards Helen's Bay turn right into Ballygrainey Road, continue around the left bed and No 23 will be on your right.