Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Spacious and practical mid townhouse
Bright spacious living room open to dining area
Fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
Four bedrooms - main bedroom with ensuite
Family bathroom with white suite
Cloakroom on ground floor
Gas fired central heating
Elevated back garden to rear with patio area directly off kitchen and dining room
Parking for two cars
Within walking distance to local shops, coffee shops and restaurants and easy access to the City Centre
This superb mid townhouse offers attractive and versatile accommodation laid out over three floors.
The living accommodation is bright and spacious and the kitchen has a good range of cupboards along with integrated appliances. To the upper floors there are four bedrooms, the main bedroom with ensuite and a family bathroom fitted with a white suite.
This area is very popular among young professionals and families alike and being in close proximity to the city centre, Queens University and a host of local shops, pubs and restaurants is sure to add to this properties appeal.
- Hardwood double glazed front door and side panels.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak laminate flooring. Staircase to first floor.
- White suite comprising low flush W/C, floating wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM
- 7.77m x 3.43m (25' 6" x 11' 3")
Oak laminate flooring, feature fireplace, picture window to front, double French doors to rear patio and garden.
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, extractor fan, granite effect laminate worktops, extensive range of Cherrywood high and low level cupboards, stainless steel under oven, 4 ring stainless steel gas hob, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls, double glazed door to patio and rear garden.
- Built-in cupboard, staircase to second floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.89m x 3.43m (12' 9" x 11' 3")
Double glazed French doors to balcony.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.67m x 0.76m (8' 9" x 2' 6")
White suite comprising low flush w/c, floating wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, tiled floor, extractor fan, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.2m x 2.97m (10' 6" x 9' 9")
- 2.29m x 1.91m (7' 6" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising low flush w/c, floating wash hand basin, panelled corner bath with mixer tap, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan, shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
- Double doors to built-in storage and gas fired boiler.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.81m x 2.67m (12' 6" x 8' 9")
Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, dormer window as study area or dressing area.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.43m x 1.98m (11' 3" x 6' 6")
Walnut laminate floor, double glazed Velux window,
- Brick paved driveway with parking for two cars. Sheltered patio with BBQ area and raised rear garden.
Travelling along the Ormeau Road out of Belfast, turn right onto Annadale Embankment. Continue along the Embankment and after the traffic light junction at Kings Bridge take the second road on the left onto Annadale Drive. Follow the road onto Annadale Crescent taking the first left turn onto Annadale Green. Continue straight ahead and Annadale Square is situated at the top of the street with number 23 on the left.