Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Stunning example of a period semi detached house which oozes character
Deceptively spacious throughout
Many original features still very much in place but brought into 2020 living
Drawing room, dining room each with feature fireplaces, family room opening to casual dining area each with period features
Handmade kitchen finished in cream with solid wood worktops, feature green Aga and vaulted ceiling
Separate utility room and cloakroom
Five bedrooms with many having sea views plus study
Extending to c.2,600 plus detached garage extending to c.400 sq ft, the garage has planning permission granted for conversion to an Annex with one bedroom and living room Designed by 23 Design (W/2014/0311/F)
Private south facing gardens in lawns, mature shrubs and patio area with cottage style private gardens to the front with a gravel driveway and parking for two cars
Situated at the shore with beautiful views along the Ulster Way, the Train Station is only minutes away as is Holywood town centre
Fantastic opportunity to purchase a family home on the shore which has location, location, location
"A fabulous opportunity to acquire a superb family home beside the sea with all the amenities in the world on your doorstep.
I have no doubt that the next family will enjoy it as much as I have"
- Period panelled door with glazed top light to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, part panelled walls, solid oak wooden floor. Staircase to first floor with mahogany handrail and Newell post, painted spindles, under stair storage. Access to separate cloakroom with low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and quarry tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.76m (14' 5" x 12' 4")
Period stainless steel fireplace with tiled inset, slate hearth, picture rail, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wooden shutters to back windows.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.42m x 3.66m (14' 6" x 12' 0")
Fireplace with wooden surround, stainless steel inset with sun beam tiled inset, slate hearth, exposed timber floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, working shutters.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.66m (12' 4" x 12' 0")
Feature marble fireplace with Inglenook slate inset and hearth, Morso wood burning stove, solid mahogany wooden floor, part panelled walls, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, archway leading to:
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- 8.38m x 3.58m (27' 6" x 11' 9")
Including Dining Area
Handmade solid wood kitchen in a shaker style finished in cream with exposed hinges, solid wood worktops and splash back, inset Belfast sink with brass mixer taps over, feature gas fired cream Aga with detailed tiled splash back and over mantle, integrated dishwasher and fridge, part panelled walls, vaulted ceiling with two ceiling roses, two double glazed Velux windows, quarry tiled floor leading through to the dining area, French doors to patio.
- DINING AREA
- Adams style wooden surround with slate inset and hearth, quarry tiled floor, built-in cabinets, part panelled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.05m x 2.79m (10' 0" x 9' 2")
Double drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, Baxi gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, service door to rear.
First Floor Return
- 3.05m x 2.77m (10' 0" x 9' 1")
Cast iron ball and claw foot bath with chrome mixers and telephone shower, high flush wc, double shower cubical with thermostatically controlled shower unit and over drencher, sink unit with under shelving and cabinets and mixer taps, mahogany wooden floor, feature heated towel radiator, separate low flush wc and wash hand basin. Storage cupboard.
- Staircase to:
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.5m x 3.96m (21' 4" x 13' 0")
Views of Belfast Lough. Fireplace with marble surround, cast iron and tiled inset (ornamental purposes only).
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.53m (13' 0" x 11' 7")
Views of Belfast Lough. Ceiling rose.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.86m x 3.71m (12' 8" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.62m x 3.81m (15' 2" x 12' 6")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.42m x 3.58m (14' 6" x 11' 9")
Plus storage in the eaves. Double glazed Velux window. Beautiful views of Belfast Lough.
- BEDROOM (6)/STUDY
- 3.63m x 3.43m (11' 11" x 11' 3")
Plus storage in the eaves. Double glazed Velux window.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE
- 6.02m x 4.98m (19' 9" x 16' 4")
Up and over door. Light and power. Plus additional storage over (Planning Permission has been granted to convert into a one bedroom Annex (Planning Ref No W/2014/0311/F)
- Private south facing rear garden laid in lawns, flowerbeds, mature shrubs and slate paved patio area.
- To the front - beautifully landscaped cottage style garden offering complete privacy, stone paths with granite cobble edging, box hedging, lawns and mature shrubs, gravel driveway with parking for two cars.
Travelling from Holywood drive down Shore Road from the Maypole, continue through the traffic lights under the bridge into Kinnegar Road, continue past the Boat Club and No 22 is on your left.