Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well maintained detached family home
Located within a quiet cul de sac
Bright accommodation comprising drawing room, dining room and sun room
Kitchen with casual dining and separate utility room
Three spacious bedrooms, bedroom two with ensuite shower room
The possibility to convert the master bedroom into two bedrooms (subject to the relevant permissions)
PVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating
Private sunny gardens to the rear landscaped with countryside views
Integrated single garage
Gravel driveway with parking for two cars
Ideally located for easy access to Lisburn City, and Belfast City via main arterial routes
Only five minutes from Lisburn City which boast an array of amenities including many renowned schools
No. 22 Holborn Hall has been a great family home in a quiet, friendly neighbourhood, with a private mature garden overlooking green fields and grazing horses.
The location has been ideal for travelling into Lisburn and Belfast Cities via the motorway. A true feeling of being semi rural but yet convenient to all amenities.
- PVC double glazed door with side lights to:
- BRIGHT ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor, tongue and groove vaulted ceiling, open storage under stairs.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.66m x 4.06m (18' 7" x 13' 4")
Ornate wooden surround with marble inset and hearth, open fire, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.19m x 3.45m (13' 9" x 11' 4")
Double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.43m x 3.25m (11' 3" x 10' 8")
Tongue and groove ceiling, ceramic tiled floor, French doors to patio area, views over the garden to the countryside.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 3.71m x 3.45m (12' 2" x 11' 4")
Extensive range of high and low level cabinets, under unit lighting, laminate worktops, four ring ceramic hob, Hotpoint eyelevel double oven plus dishwasher and space for fridge, one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- Plumbed for washing machine, accessed to garage and separate cloakroom, low flush wc, wash hand basin. Service door to rear.
- Storage cupboard. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 6.91m x 3.45m (22' 8" x 11' 4")
Built in wardrobe. Inset sink unit with mixer tap, under cabinet storage.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.29m x 4.17m (14' 1" x 13' 8")
Plus walk in wardrobe.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, low flush wc, additional store.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.58m x 3.48m (11' 9" x 11' 5")
Plus built in wardrobe. Inset sink unit with cabinet below.
- 3.05m x 2.36m (10' 0" x 7' 9")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush wc, corner bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, inset wash hand basin with mixer tap and cabinet below, part tiled walls, access to roof space.
- Front garden laid in lawns and mature flowerbeds. Gravel driveway with parking for two cars.
- Beautiful landscaped rear garden with mature borders and lawns, views over the adjoining field to the countryside, flagged patio area.
- Outside light. Outside tap. PVC oil tank.
- ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- 5.59m x 3.28m (18' 4" x 10' 9")
Electric up and over door. Oil fired central heating boiler. Light and power.
Travelling from the Saintfield Road round about take your first left into Plantation Road, second right into Holborn Hall, first left and at the end of this road No 22 will be straight ahead of you.