Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Spacious red brick semi detached family home located within a quiet setting of Sydenham
Drawing room, family room opening to casual dining area
Modern kitchen with views to the Belfast Docks plus utility room
Three bedrooms, master with views over to Belfast Docks
White bathroom suite
Floored and sheeted roofspace with a solid staircase from the first floor
Beautifully landscaped gardens with mature borders, flowerbeds and lawns including a brick paved patio area and a raised decking area ideal for catching the sun all day
Tegula paved driveway and feature garden with a feature flowerbed and cherry blossom tree
End on end attached single garage
PVC facia and soffits
PVC double glazed
Gas central heating
Exceptionally peaceful setting but yet ideally located to Belmont Village, schooling, churches and the George Best Belfast City Airport
An ideal family home
"Having lived here for over 35 years in '22' indicates how very happy we have been with the convenience of the shops, schools and transport links (air/rail/bus) and yet having the privacy and enjoyment of well established gardens together with great views over Belfast and Victoria Park.
We have found the family home to be in a quiet and friendly area"
- PVC double glazed door with stain glass inset and side light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Black and white tiled floor, glazed door and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid Cherrywood wooden floor. Staircase to the first floor, finished with mahogany Newel post, handrail and spindles. Painted tongue and groove ceiling.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.27m x 3.63m (14' 0" x 11' 11")
Solid cherrywood wooden floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, wall lighting, glazed door to hallway.
- FAMILY ROOM OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.77m x 3.48m (18' 11" x 11' 5")
Painted tongue and groove ceiling, storage under stairs. Archway leading to:
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING
- 3.53m x 3.43m (11' 7" x 11' 3")
Extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktop, under unit lighting, breakfast bar area with retractable dining table, double sink unit with single drainer, Zanussi double oven with four ring gas hob and stainless steel and glass extractor above, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, plumbed for dishwasher, space for fridge, low voltage lighting. large picture window with views over the garden to Belfast Docks and Victoria Park.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.93m x 1.8m (6' 4" x 5' 11")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes, laminate worktops, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor.
- 1.7m x 1.8m (5' 7" x 5' 11")
Comprising low flush wc, chrome heated towel rail, sink unit with mixer taps, and high gloss cabinet below, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Bright landing with access to the roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.m (14' 1" x 9' 10")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.48m x 3.33m (11' 5" x 10' 11")
Comprising vanity unit with built in sink and cabinet below, large picture window with views to Belfast Docks and Victoria Park.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.39m x 2.29m (7' 10" x 7' 6")
Including built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors. Laminate flooring. (Currently used as a dressing room).
- 2.39m x 2.29m (7' 10" x 7' 6")
White suite comprising panelled shower bath with mixer taps and Mira Sport electric shower over, curved shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and shelving.
- ROOF SPACE:
- 4.44m x 3.07m (14' 7" x 10' 1")
Floored, sheeted and power. Heat and storage in the eaves. Tilt window.
- END ON END ATTACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- 5.64m x 2.39m (18' 6" x 7' 10")
Two up and over doors. Light and power.
- To the front is a Tegula paved driveway and gardens with a feature flowerbed and cherry blossom.
- To the rear are extensive gardens laid in lawns, flowerbeds, mature borders and shrubs, raised decking area, brick patio area and BBQ. Views to Belfast Docks.
- Outside tap. Outside light.
Travelling down the Belmont Road through the village at the crossroads turn right onto the Holywood Road take your fifth turning on your left into Denorrton Park. No 22 will be on your left.