Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms all with ensuite
Bright, spacious living/dining room with superb views
Elevated site with superb panoramic views of Belfast Lough
Double 'drive through' garage with driveway parking for several cars
uPVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating
uPVC eaves, soffits and rain water goods
Attractive, bright kitchen with appliances
Terraced, mature garden to the rear with summer house and superb Lough views
Very popular and convenient location
From its elevated, mature site this stunning detached bungalow enjoys superb views over Belfast Lough to the hills beyond including dramatic sunsets.
Beautifully decorated and extensively modernised the bungalow has a spacious open plan living and dining area to take full advantage of the views.
Other alterations include the provision of ensuite facilities to each of the three bedrooms and also a dressing room to the master bedroom.
A bright fitted and equipped kitchen leads to a conservatory and also a large patio/bbq area and sunny rear garden.
An integral, double 'end on end' garage with doors at both ends is a most useful facility.
Given the popularity of the location, the standard of the accommodation and those views we don't expect this superb home to remain on the market for long!
- uPVC double glazed multi point locking front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Sliding doors to shelved linen cupboard, rustic oak laminate flooring. Cloaks cupboard.
- Low flush wc, floating wash hand basin, rustic oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting.
- BEAUTIFUL OPEN PLAN LIVING AREA
- 5.41m x 4.19m (17' 9" x 13' 9")
Coved ceiling, recessed lighting, gas cast iron multi fuel effect stove, corner window with superb views over Belfast Lough to Co Antrim hills. Open to:
- DINING AREA
- 5.41m x 3.28m (17' 9" x 10' 9")
Recessed lighting, corner window with superb views over Belfast Lough to Co Antrim hills.
- Extensive range of high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, double tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, under oven, five ring gas hob, stainless steel splash back and stainless steel cooker canopy, Amtico flooring, dishwasher, fridge, freezer, recessed lighting. Glass door to:
- 5.33m x 1.83m (17' 6" x 6' 0")
Plus washing machine, door to garage. Double uPVC double glazed doors to patio and garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.5m x 3.05m (14' 9" x 10' 0")
Superb views over Belfast Lough to Co Antrim Hills.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.36m x 1.68m (7' 9" x 5' 6")
Large shower cubicle with telephone hand shower, drench shower, low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, chrome heated towel radiator, fully tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan, thermostatically controlled under floor heating (electric).
- DRESSING ROOM:
- 2.44m x 2.13m (8' 0" x 7' 0")
Including extensive range of built in wardrobes with full length sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 2.59m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
uPVC double glazed door to patio and garden.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- Vanity unit wash hand basin, low flush wc, recessed lighting, panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, thermostatically controlled under floor heating (electric). extractor fan, tiled floor, chrome heated towel rail, door from hall.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.34m x 3.05m (14' 3" x 10' 0")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.43m x 1.75m (11' 3" x 5' 9")
Low flush wc, bidet, vanity unit wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle, extractor fan, heated towel rail, fully tiled floor.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.15m x 3.35m (26' 9" x 11' 0")
Light and power, roller door at one end and up and over door at other. Gas fired boiler.
- Mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds shrubs and hedges. Large patio bbq area. Exterior power, water tap. Patio to front with superb Lough views, evening sun and sunsets. Extensive terraced garden to rear with sunny aspect. Summer House home and superb views..
Turn off main Belfast to Bangor Road (A2) into Whinney Hill. Second turning right is Carlston Avenue. House is 200 yards on left hand side.