Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautiful chalet bungalow iwthin the much sought after setting of Seahill
Spacious and bright accommodation
Drawing room, dining room and sun room
Cherrywood kitchen opening to casual dining area plus separate utility room
Three bedrooms (master with ensuite shower room on the first floor with the guest bedroom including dressing room and bedroom three on the ground floor)
Oak flooring throughout principle rooms
PVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating
PVC Facia and soffits
Stunning landscaped gardens to the front and rear
Detached mathcing single garage and store
Tarmac driveway with parking for four cars plus additional space to the front of the garage
Only minutes to the local train station and bus stop
Ideally located to Glencraig Primary School and Rockport
A superb property for either those looking to downsize or a growing family
"A beautiful detached chalet bungalow situated within the original Bangor Road at the top of Seahill which has now become a quiet cul de sac. The property has been lovingly maintained over the years and offers bright and spacious accommodation through.
Externally there are manageable gardens offering privacy both to the front and rear plus a detached garage, ample parking for upto four cars
Its location is second to none with access to main arterial routes linking Belfast on the door step along with a direct bus and train service.
An ideal property for those wishing to downsize or indeed a family wanting to be close to the renowned Glencraig Primary School"
- Open covered entrance porch with slate floor, Pvc double glazed door with side lights to
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL:
- staircase leading to the first floor finished in painted spindles and handrails, under stair storage, oak flooring and low voltage lights.
- Space for freestanding freezer, open shelving and hanging space, double glazed Velux window, ceramic tiled floor
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 3.61m (19' 3" x 11' 10")
Open fireplace with granite heath, oak wooden floor, cornice ceiling, archway leading to:
- DINING ROOM
- 3.86m x 3.61m (12' 8" x 11' 10")
Oak wooden floor, feature ceiling and window, opening to:
- 4.01m x 3.43m (13' 2" x 11' 3")
Vaulted tongue and groove ceiling, low voltage lighting, stained glass top lights, Oak wooden flooring, French doors to patio area
- KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 6.15m x 3.63m (20' 2" x 11' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level Cherrywood units incorporating glazed display units. Granite work tops with inset sink unit with mixer taps. Bosh 5 ring ceramic hob with stainless steel and glass extractor fan above, Bosh eye level micro oven, Neff integrated dishwasher, Miele fridge. Partly tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, concealed Oil fired central heating system.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.64m x 1.73m (8' 8" x 5' 8")
Range of high and low level units, laminated work top, single drainer stainless sink unit with mixer taps. Plumber for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, partly tiled walls. Service door to rear garden.
- GUEST BEDROOM
- 3.58m x 3.23m (11' 9" x 10' 7")
Laminate floor, archway leading to:
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM:
- 3.61m x 2.54m (11' 10" x 8' 4")
Extensive range of build in robes, vanity unit and drawers, laminate floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.58m x 3.38m (11' 9" x 11' 1")
Including built in wardrobe.
- 2.59m x 2.36m (8' 6" x 7' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, low flush Wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, fully tiled shower cubical with Mira thermostatically controlled shower unit, fully tiled walls.
- BRIGHT LANDING
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.78m x 4.04m (15' 8" x 13' 3")
Additional storage in the eves, hot press with insulated pressured tank and shelving.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.05m x 1.55m (10' 0" x 5' 1")
Fully tiled shower cubical with Mira thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, Low flush Wc, fully tiled walls.
- DETACHED GARAGE AND REAR STORE
- Gardens laid in landscaped lawns, flowerbeds pathways and 'Tegular' paved patio areas. To the front is a sweeping tarmac driveway with parking for up to four cars plus additional space to the front of the detached garage and store. Outside lighting.
Travelling along the Bangor Road towards Helen's Bay turn left into Seahill Road and then first right onto the Bangor road (the old Bangor Road ) and No 212 is located on your left