Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious split detached family home
Bright entrance hall
Beautiful drawing room with open fireplace and large glazed bay window offering stunning views of Newtownards town, Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower with an ever changing scenery
Solid white oak kitchen with casual dining area plus separate utility room
Additional family room with direct access to the garden and terrace
Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
PVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating
Security alarm system
Single integrated garage with electric roller door
Brick driveway with parking for three cars
Enclosed rear south facing garden laid in lawns with a raised terrace offering superb views of Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough ideal for evening barbeques
Only minutes from Newtownards town, including many renowned schools
A well maintained detached family home which offers a wealth of accommodation. Deceptive from an external prospective the property boasts two reception rooms plus a casual dining kitchen and four bedrooms. Many of the rooms offer beautiful views over Newtownards to Strangford Lough and Scrabo Tower.
Its location is also second to none with ease of access to the town and an array of local amenities including many renowned schools.
- PVC double glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Open bright entrance hall, laminate flooring, accessible to lower level and upper level. Separate cloakroom, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.61m x 4.93m (18' 5" x 16' 2")
Stunning views over Newtownards town, Scrabo Tower and Newtownards private airport. Fireplace with carved wooden surround, cast iron and tiled inset, granite hearth. Laminate flooring.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 4.55m x 3.68m (14' 11" x 12' 1")
Extensive range of white oak high and low level oak units and display cabinets, four ring ceramic hob with extractor above, eye level double oven, a mix of granite and laminate worktops, space for American fridge freezer, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, space for dishwasher, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting. Views over Newtownards town to Scrabo Tower.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.68m x 1.27m (12' 1" x 4' 2")
High and low level units, laminate worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed door to rear.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 3.2m (12' 5" x 10' 6")
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 2.97m x 2.31m (9' 9" x 7' 7")
Double glazed sliding door to patio area.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.66m x 3.53m (12' 0" x 11' 7")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, tongue and groove ceiling.
- 3.2m x 2.41m (10' 6" x 7' 11")
White suite comprising panelled shower bath with mixer tap, Mira electric shower, curved shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, hotpress, with shelving.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 2.51m (11' 3" x 8' 3")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.68m x 0.79m (12' 1" x 2' 7")
- SINGLE GARAGE
- 4.93m x 3.71m (16' 2" x 12' 2")
Electric roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- To the front easily maintained lawns, brick paved driveway with parking for three cars. To the rear spacious level south facing gardens laid in lawns with a raised terrace finished with tegular paving offering superb views of Newtownards town Scrabo Tower and Strangford Lough ideal for evening barbeques.
- Outside light. Concealed PVC oil tank. Outside tap.
Travelling from Newtownards town centre along Frances Street at the roundabout take your second left onto the A21, first left into Old Movilla Road, sixth right into Stranvilla Road, continue on this road which becomes The Willows and No21 will be on your right.