Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, two reception rooms
Magnificent kitchen 31'9" x 12'9" with extensive range sprayed ash units by Johanna Montgomery Design
Beautifully decorated and presented
Stunning ensuite, dressing room and contemporary bathroom
Private, enclosed mature gardens siding onto farm land
uPVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating - high efficiency boiler
Private site accessed by long driveway to double entrance gates
Superb views of Belfast Lough to hills beyond
Detached garage remote control electric roller door
Parking and turning space for several cars
Oak, opaque glass interior doors
This is an exceptional detached bungalow which has been carefully and methodically modernised to provide a comfortable, easy to maintain home.
The central 'hub' of the house is the magnificent, sprayed ash kitchen which includes a stunning quartz centre island and a range of quality appliances. Both the living room and sitting room open off the kitchen creating a lovely, bright open plan space which has access to the rear patio, barbecue area and private mature rear garden.
There are four bedrooms, the master having a dressing room and ensuite shower room. The main bathroom has also been replaced and now features a superb, contemporary white suite with large, deep-fill bath and fully tiled corner shower cubicle.
For those who are seeking a spacious, bright home with superb privacy and Lough views this is undoubtedly the perfect choice.
Real 'ready to move in' appeal!
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panel to:
- Floor to ceiling uPVC double glazed window with superb Lough views. Large format Brazilian rivan slate tiled floor. Open to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring. Double opaque glass oak doors to kitchen/living/dining area.
- Oak flooring. Hanging space. Separate hotpress with copper cylinder Willis water heater.
- SUPERB LIVING/KITCHEN/SITTING AREA
- LIVING ROOM:
- 6.4m x 4.8m (21' 0" x 15' 9")
Feature vaulted ceiling, painted tongue and groove panelling, contemporary raised hole in wall fireplace. Walnut bookcase shelving. Oak flooring. Large uPVC double glazed picture window overlooking front garden with superb views of Belfast Lough and hills beyond. Brazilian rivan slate tiled floor. Stair with hand made walnut handrail up to:
- MAGNIFICENT KITCHEN
- 9.68m x 3.89m (31' 9" x 12' 9")
Extensive range of sprayed ash high and low level cupboards, walnut hardwood worktops, enamel Belfast sink with mixer tap, large centre island with quartz worktop, as coffee point or breakfast area, inset Miele ceramic hob, recessed stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor, recessed lighting. Miele stainless steel oven, microwave, pantry unit, broom cupboard, stainless steel fridge freezer, large format Brazilian rivan slate floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine. uPVC double glazed door to patio and rear garden. Open to:
- SITTING ROOM AND CASUAL DINING
- 6.55m x 3.81m (21' 6" x 12' 6")
Large format Brazilian rivan slate tiled floor. uPVC double glazed door to patio and rear garden. Views into private rear garden.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.73m x 3.66m (12' 3" x 12' 0")
Superb Lough views. Solid wood 'plantation' shutters from Fraser Nolan. Archway and step up to:
- DRESSING AREA
- 3.73m x 1.37m (12' 3" x 4' 6")
Extensive range of built in wardrobes, sliding glass doors. Feature hardwood vanity unit and rectangular wash hand basin, tiled walls, mosaic ceramic tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Opaque glass door to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, chrome towel radiator, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting. Mosaic ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.42m x 3.35m (14' 6" x 11' 0")
(Rear) Large window overlooking patio and rear garden.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.15m (11' 3" x 10' 4")
(Rear) built in wardrobes sliding doors. View into private rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.66m x 2.67m (12' 0" x 8' 9")
(Front) Superb Lough views. Extensive range of built in wardrobes, sprayed ash glass doors. Solid wood 'plantation' shutters from Fraser Nolan
- 2.74m x 2.36m (9' 0" x 7' 9")
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush wc, vanity unit, large rectangular wash hand basin, free standing deep tub bath with mixer tap, fully tiled walls with feature Porcelanosa decorative panel, Porcelanosa porcelain fully tiled corner shower cubicle, drench shower and telephone hand shower, recessed lighting, grey timber effect tiled floor also by Porcelanosa. Chrome heated towel radiator.
- BOILER HOUSE
- Oil fired high efficiency central heating boiler.
- GARDEN STORE
- TIMBER GARDEN SHED
- Large flagged patio and barbecue area. Private, mature gardens siding onto farmland in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, borders and mature trees.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.18m x 4.95m (17' 0" x 16' 3")
Electric remote control roller door. Light and power.
- Pink gravel parking and turning space for several cars. Automatic flood lighting. Grey granite driveway to double timber sheeted gates.
Off Bangor Road opposite Glencraig Park. Turn first right and follow the road round to the left. 21 is on right hand side.