Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive mid townhouse located in the heart of Helen's Bay
Spacious accommodation throughout over three floors
Modern kitchen with casual dining area
First floor living room
Four bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room
Modern main bathroom
Oak effect PVC double glazing
Security alarm system
Gas fired central heating
Single integral garage
Only a minutes walk to the train station and amenities including Helen's Bay beach, coastal path and Helen's Bay golf club
Private parking to the rear
Communal gardens laid in lawns and flowerbeds
A perfect lock and leave home
A modern mid terrace which is located in the heart of Helen's Bay Village, the accommodation is bright and spacious throughout with four bedrooms and one reception room plus an integral garage.
The property is ideal for those looking for a lock and leave home with the benefit of ease of access to rail and road links plus the beautiful coastal walks.
- Panelled door with fan light over.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor. Staircase to first floor with painted spindles and handrails.
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splash back, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL SINGLE GARAGE:
- 5.21m x 3.3m (17' 1" x 10' 10")
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Selection of open shelves and worktop space, gas central heating boiler.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.36m x 3.28m (17' 7" x 10' 9")
Extensive range of high and low level units, granite effect worktop, under unit lighting, four ring gas hob with under oven, integrated fridge and freezer, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting. Panelled door with top light to front.
- Access to second floor. Storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.31m x 3.33m (17' 5" x 10' 11")
Feature bay window. Solid oak wooden floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.45m x 3.28m (11' 4" x 10' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, heated towel radiator, tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Access to roofspace. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.35m x 3.35m (11' 0" x 11' 0")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.45m x 3.25m (11' 4" x 10' 8")
Light by double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 2.82m x 1.85m (9' 3" x 6' 1")
Currently used and fitted as a walk in dressing room. Double glazed velux window.
- 2.95m x 1.91m (9' 8" x 6' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled floor to ceiling splash back, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor. Additional store cupboard, low voltage lighting, double glazed velux window.
- Private parking for one car plus a communal garden laid in lawns.
Travelling along Craigdarragh Road towards Helen's Bay turn left into Bridge Road. Station Terrace is located on your right hand side just before Helen's Bay Square.