Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Elevated site with superb panoramic views over Belfast Lough
Substantial family home c.3,300 sq ft.
4 double bedrooms 3 reception rooms + study
All bedrooms with en suite facilities plus cloakroom
Painted kitchen with large pine dresser unit and space for casual dining
Double integral garage
uPVC double glazing with 'K' glass and UV filter to front
Backing onto Holywood Golf course
Excellent insulation to cavity walls, under floor void and roofspace
Gas fired central heating
Constructed approx. 19 years ago
Walking distance of Priory College, Sullivan Upper, St. Patrick's and Holywood Primary schools
Easily managed gardens to front in lawns and flower beds with low maintenance patios and terrace to rear
Includes garden maintenance
To arrange a viewing or for further information please contact Rodgers & Browne Estate Agents on 02890421414 or visit www.rodgersandbrowne.co.uk
- Hardwood double glazed door and side panels with inset leaded glass to:
- SUN ROOM / RECEPTION HALL:
- 4.27m x 3.43m (14' 0" x 11' 3")
tiled floor, vaulted ceiling, feature arched window with superb elevated views of Belfast Lough and into Belfast Harbour estate. Double, oak, arched doors to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak flooring, feature central staircase with pine spindles and oak handrail.
- DINING AREA:
- 3.81m x 3.58m (12' 6" x 11' 9")
oak flooring, fluted columns, cornice ceiling and centre rose.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.87m x 4.57m (19' 3" x 15' 0")
feature Craigavon marble fireplace, inset mains gas fire, feature arched windows with superb elevated Lough views, cornice ceiling and centre rose, double beveled glass doors to entrance hall.
- FAMILY ROOM / TV ROOM:
- 4.57m x 3.66m (15' 0" x 12' 0")
feature 'Jotul' cast iron stove with inset bottled gas fire, brick recess, tiled hearth, exposed beam ceiling, feature arched windows with superb elevated Lough views, double beveled glass doors to entrance hall.
- KITCHEN & CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 6.1m x 4.19m (20' 0" x 13' 9")
inset composite 11/2 tub sink unit, mixer taps, extensive range of painted high & low level cupboards, ceramic tiled work tops, integrated fridge, dishwasher, Belling range cooker with electric and bottled gas hob in brick recess, extractor, ceramic tiled floor, feature pine dresser unit, space for breakfast table and chairs with side views of Belfast Lough. uPVC double glazed door to rear garden.
- REAR HALLWAY / STUDY:
- 3.73m x 2.36m (12' 3" x 7' 9")
- 1.91m x 1.6m (6' 3" x 5' 3")
low flush wc., wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, extractor.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 1.83m x 1.68m (6' 0" x 5' 6")
plumbed for washing machine, high & low level cupboards, laminate work tops, ceramic tiled floor, extractor, uPVC double glazed door to rear garden and drying area.
Separate cloaks cupboard and Hot Press with lagged copper cylinder and Willis water heater.
Feature central staircase to FIRST FLOOR:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 5.41m x 4.57m (17' 9" x 15' 0")
built in wardrobes, superb elevated views of Belfast Lough.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 2.51m x 2.36m (8' 3" x 7' 9")
panelled corner bath, low flush wc.,wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, walls partly tiled, fully tiled shower cubicle, Mira Sport instant heat shower, extractor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.31m x 4.57m (17' 5" x 15' 0")
superb elevated views of Belfast Lough, Built in wardrobes, laminate flooring,
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 3.2m x 1.83m (10' 6" x 6' 0")
low flush wc., vanitory unit, wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled shower cubicle with Redring instant heat shower, extractor. Also en suite to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.88m x 3.96m (16' 0" x 13' 0")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 2.51m (12' 6" x 8' 3")
built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.51m x 1.98m (8' 3" x 6' 6")
low flush wc., pedestal wash hand basin, recessed lighting, extractor, fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport instant heat shower.
- LARGE LANDING AS STUDY AREA:
- Also potential for fixed staircase to:
- Large, insulated roofspace with further development potential if required (subject to permissions)
- REAR HALLWAY:
- Staircase with painted spindles and handrail down to:
- 2.06m x 1.68m (6' 9" x 5' 6")
electricity distribution board and trip switches.
- GARAGE (1):
- 5.87m x 4.42m (19' 3" x 14' 6")
Light and power, Worcester gas fired central heating boiler.
- GARAGE (2):
- 6.1m x 3.35m (20' 0" x 11' 0")
electric remote control up and over door. Loft storage access to under floor storage and useful maintenance access.
- Large brick paver driveway, turning and parking space.
Drying area and bin storage.
Mature gardens to front in lawns, flower beds, shrubs, borders and hedges. Ornamental pond.
Brick paver pathways.
Sheltered rear garden in paver and planted gravel beds for easy maintenance.
Between Demesne Park and entrance to Holywood Golf Club