Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious semi detached bungalow within the much admired Grangewood development
Bright accommodation comprising main living room with open fireplace and sun room
Kitchen open to casual dining area
3 well proportioned bedrooms
Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
Mahogany effect PVC double glazing
Oil fired central heating
Detached matching single garage
Enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and flowerbeds
Tarmac driveway with parking for up to 3 cars
Located minutes from the Ulster Hospital and Stormont buildings
Ideal as a lock and leave property
Ease of access to local amenities
Priced to allow for modernisation
A deceptively spacious semi-detached bungalow located within the much admired and popular development of Grangewood.
Internally the property benefits from having two reception rooms, Kitchen opening to a casual dining area, three bedrooms, master with an ensuite shower room plus a main bathroom.
Externally there is a private rear garden, detached matching single garage and a driveway with parking for three cars.
In all a superb house which will suit either those looking to downsize and keep on the one level to that of first-time buyers trying to get onto the property ladder.
- Panelled oak door to the hall. Cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.67m x 4.5m (15' 4" x 14' 9")
Fireplace with wooden surround, marble inset and hearth.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA:
- 7.49m x 2.79m (24' 7" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level matching units, under unit lighting, laminate work tops with breakfast bar, cooker space, plumbed for washing machine, fridge and freezer, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- SUN ROOM:
- 3.25m x 3.2m (10' 8" x 10' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor, double doors to rear garden and sliding door to kitchen.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.61m x 3.07m (11' 10" x 10' 1")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.65m (6' 9" x 5' 5")
Shower cubicle with Triton electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.36m (12' 5" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.82m x 2.44m (9' 3" x 8' 0")
- 3.07m x 1.75m (10' 1" x 5' 9")
White suite comprisng panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, access to roofspace.
- DETACHED MATCHING GARAGE:
- 5.51m x 2.97m (18' 1" x 9' 9")
Up and over door, light and power.
- Boiler house housing oil fired central heating.
- Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and flower beds, mature borders.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for up to three cars, plus garden area laid in lawns with flowerbed borders.
Travelling along the Upper Newtownards Road passing the Ulster Hospital, turn left into Ballyregan Road. Take your fourth right into the continuation of Ballyregan Road, then first right into Grangewood Road. No.2 will be on your left.