Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Deceptively spacious detached family home extending to c.2,175 sq ft within a luxury development minutes from Ballyclare town centre
Bright accommodation comprising of drawing room, family room and dining room
Beautiful solid oak kitchen with granite worktops and feature range
Separate utility room
Five well proportioned bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and dressing room
PVC double glazed windows
PVC facias and soffits
Solid oak doors throughout
Oil fired central heating
Integral single garage with electric up and over door
Corner site with south facing private gardens and patio area
Tarmac driveway with parking for three cars
Only a short stroll from Ballyclare town centre which offers a wealth of facilities to suit all
Ideally located to an array of many nearby schools
Ease of access to main arterial routes and Belfast International Airport
"We have owned this house from new and love the development with wonderfully friendly neighbours. The layout and design of the house attracted us as no house in the development is exactly the same and therefore totally unique to us, with only 10 houses , the development is very private and great for younger and older children alike. We are just on the edge of the beautiful Ballyclare Countryside but within walking distance of the town. Perfect.
The house offered us excellent space with great sized bedrooms and bathrooms and a great living area with access to the garden and patio.
We know anyone who buys this house will love the house and the area as much as we have"
- PVC double door with side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor with oak Newell post, handrail and spindles, Porcelanosa tiled floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.8m x 4.17m (15' 9" x 13' 8")
Oak surround fireplace with cast iron horseshoe inset, open fire, granite hearth.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.81m x 3.71m (12' 6" x 12' 2")
Solid oak wooden floor.
- LUXURY KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.26m x 3.58m (17' 3" x 11' 9")
Extensive range of high and low level solid oak Shaker units, granite worktops, under unit lighting, feature range with five ring ceramic hob and hot plate, double oven and grill, stainless steel splashback, stainless steel extractor, space for American fridge freezer, Belfast sink with mixer tap, pelmet lighting, porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting, double glazed doors to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 4.01m x 3.66m (13' 2" x 12' 0")
Ceramic tiled floor. French door to garden area.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.99m x 2.06m (13' 1" x 6' 9")
Range of high and low level units, granite effect worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to rear.
- SEPARATE CLOAKROOM
- Comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS LANDING
- Access to roofspace.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 3.84m x 3.78m (12' 7" x 12' 5")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.06m x 1.83m (6' 9" x 6' 0")
Comprising shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and splashback, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed Velux window.
- DRESSING ROOM:
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.8m x 4.14m (15' 9" x 13' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.99m x 2.36m (13' 1" x 7' 9")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.81m x 3.71m (12' 6" x 12' 2")
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.67m x 3.05m (15' 4" x 10' 0")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 4.7m x 2.29m (15' 5" x 7' 6")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, tiled splashback, part tiled walls, large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.94m x 3.86m (19' 6" x 12' 8")
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for three plus cars.
- Fully enclosed south facing gardens laid in lawns, flowerbeds and flagged patio area.
Travelling from Ballyclare Town Hall, continue on the Rashee Road, take second exit from the roundabout onto Ballycorr Road, Ballycorr Heights is located on your left.