Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Rectory style detached family home constructed in the past 15 years
Extending to c.3,700 sq ft over three floors
Drawing room with feature stone fireplace
Spacious family room opening to the kitchen and casual dining area
Modern kitchen with granite worktops, extensive range of built in appliances incorporating a Smeg range
Sun room overlooking the rear garden
Five generously proportioned bedrooms, master suite incorporating a walk in wardrobe and ensuite
Main bathroom with additional shower room
PVC double glazed windows
Pressurised gas central heating
South West facing private gardens and patio area
Detached matching garage
Gravelled driveway with parking for up to four cars
Only minutes away from Crawfordsburn Village which benefits from Linda's Store and the Olde Inn restaurant and bar
An ease of access to surrounding towns Bangor, Holywood
PVC facia and soffits
Concrete floors on all levels
A deceptively spacious rectory style family home, constructed just over 12 years ago and finished to a high standard throughout. Internally the layout offers modern open plan living plus a formal drawing room, five bedrooms over two floors offers that perfect environment for a family.
Located only minutes away from Crawfordsburn Village including Helen's Bay. Direct access to Belfast and Bangor can be made via road or rail.
- Georgian style panelled door with side and top lights to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Staircase to first floor with painted Newell posts and spindles, hardwood handrails, ceramic tiled floor, cornice ceiling.
- Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, additional hanging space.
- DRAWING ROOM
- 5.97m x 4.95m (19' 7" x 16' 3")
Sandstone fireplace with matching hearth, gas inset, cornice ceiling, wall lighting, 5 amp plug system.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 6.1m x 3.58m (20' 0" x 11' 9")
Modern fireplace with wooden surround, slate inset and hearth, gas inset, wall lighting, opening directly to:
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING AREA
- 8.81m x 4.04m (28' 11" x 13' 3")
Modern kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units finished in a shaker style, under unit lighting, granite worktops, one and a half inset sink unit with mixer taps, feature Smeg six gas ring range with double oven, stainless steel splash back and stainless steel extractor, Beamatic eye level microwave, integrated Bosch fridge and freezer, open shelving, low voltage lighting, ceramic tiled floor, granite splashback, wine rack.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 3.45m x 2.87m (11' 4" x 9' 5")
Range of high and level units, laminate worktop, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for washing machine, tumble dryer and additional fridge freezer, service door to rear. Storage cabinets with concealed Worchester gas boiler and Mega Flow pressurised water system.
- SUN ROOM
- 3.63m x 3.53m (11' 11" x 11' 7")
French doors to rear, views over the garden, ceramic tiled floor, open to kitchen with dining area.
- Access to the second floor, large hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 6.86m x 4.98m (22' 6" x 16' 4")
- DRESSING ROOM
- 3.15m x 2.03m (10' 4" x 6' 8")
Including built in wardrobes, extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 3.15m x 2.39m (10' 4" x 7' 10")
Large double cabinet with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin and mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 4.55m x 3.56m (14' 11" x 11' 8")
Plus extensive range of built in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 4.85m x 3.56m (15' 11" x 11' 8")
- 3.35m x 3.15m (11' 0" x 10' 4")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, large shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Light by double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 7.75m x 4.98m (25' 5" x 16' 4")
Double glazed velux window.
- BEDROOM (5)
- 5.82m x 3.58m (19' 1" x 11' 9")
- WALK IN DRESSING AREA/STUDY
- 3.58m x 1.8m (11' 9" x 5' 11")
- SHOWER ROOM
- 3.51m x 3.m (11' 6" x 9' 10")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor.
- Mature private gardens to the rear with a south west aspect, gardens laid in lawns with additional flower bedding and patio areas. Gravel driveway and path. Parking for up to four cars.
- Outside light. Outside tap.
- DETACHED MATCHING SINGLE GARAGE
- 6.27m x 4.65m (20' 7" x 15' 3")
Up and over door. Light and power. PVC door to side.
Travelling along the Ballyrobert Road from the Bangor carriageway turn right into Ballymullan Road then first right into Meadow Way and 1B is on your right.