Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Modern detached family home, four bedrooms, two reception rooms
Secure gated development of only five homes
Bright, modern kitchen/living/dining space
Neat easily managed enclosed rear garden with sunny aspect
Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
Separate utility room
Double garage and large car port
Gas fired central heating (new boiler 2019)
Oak effect uPVC double glazing
Within easy walking distance of CIYMS Sports and Social Club, Strathearn School and Campbell College
Short commute to Belfast City Centre via dual carriageway
Belfast City Airport and Ulster Hospital also close to hand
One bedroom easily adapted as home office
There are four bedrooms (one of which has been enhanced as a home office), drawing room, large living / dining / kitchen, separate utility room, cloakroom, bathroom and en suite shower room all set off by sunny enclosed rear garden.
Accessed via electric gates to a communal courtyard, this is a perfect choice for a young family or busy professional couple.
A really great choice"
- COVERED OPEN PORCH
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Solid oak wood flooring, understairs cloaks. Dual height ceiling, minstrel gallery.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 7.39m x 4.09m (24' 3" x 13' 5")
Polished stone fireplace with matching hearth, piped for gas fire, solid oak wood flooring, recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed patio doors to gardens and patio.
- MODERN FITTED KITHCEN OPEN PLAN TO CASUAL DINING & LIVING AREA
- 7.29m x 6.1m (23' 11" x 20' 0")
Comprising excellent range of high and low level shaker style cupboards with polished granite worktops, Britannia range cooker with six ring gas top, integrated dishwasher, island unit with breakfast bar and one and a half stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, further range of built-in cupboards, concealed lighting, recess spot lighting, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, sky light, uPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.79m x 2.49m (9' 2" x 8' 2")
Range of high and low level built-in units and laminate worktops, one and a half stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine, recess low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- SEPARATE LOW FLUSH WC
- With wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor. Service door to garage.
- Large shelved linen cupboard.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 5.69m x 3.m (18' 8" x 9' 10")
Large walk-in wardrobe/dressing area. Recess lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled built-in double shower cubicle with Aquatherm built-in shower units, wash hand basin and tiled splashback, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled floor, low flush wc, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 5.79m x 3.51m (19' 0" x 11' 6")
Recess spot lighting. Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.m (13' 5" x 9' 10")
Range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, additional power points (ideal for home office). Velux window.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.09m x 2.79m (13' 5" x 9' 2")
Excellent range of built-in in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors, recess spotlights.
- MODERN BATHROOM
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Aquatherm built-in shower units, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, sky light window and low voltage spotlights, heated towel radiator.
- Access via private gates to shared entrance.
- INTEGRAL DOUBLE GARAGE:
- 5.59m x 5.21m (18' 4" x 17' 1")
Up and over door. Pressurised water tank, Worcester gas fired central heating boiler. Light and power.
- Side driveway with large carport.
- Enclosed private low maintenance rear gardens in lawns and raised flowerbeds. Sunny aspect, paved patio and barbecue area.
Off Sydenham By-Pass into Holywood Road, left onto Circular Road and second right is Garranard Park opposite Belmont Park. House is accessed by private driveway on right via electric remote control gates.