Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Up to 5 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms
Spacious split level home
Tremendous flexibility in layout to suit individual needs
Attractive and sunny gardens to front side and rear
Convenient to Dundonald village, East Point restaurants, cinema, Dundonald Ice Bowl, David Lloyd sports complex and Ulster Hospital
Oak effect uPVC double glazed windows
Oil fired central heating and solar panels linked to hot water system
Ideal for young family and those working from home
Excellent space and excellent value for such a great family home
This is a home with much to offer - none of which can be seen from the outside!
There are five bedrooms and two reception rooms here - with huge flexibility to suit all combinations and individual tastes.
Set off by gardens to front side and rear, this is a truly fantastic option for a young family and those who work from home.
Repeatedly popular, the location is also ideal being convenient to Dundonald village, East Point restaurants, cinema, Dundonald Ice Bowl, David Lloyd sports complex and Ulster Hospital.
Get the inside story - don't miss this one!
- Covered entrance porch.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Exposed and varnished floorboards, corniced ceiling, picture rail, under stairs storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 5.11m x 3.81m (16' 9" x 12' 6")
Wide plank laminate flooring, corniced ceiling, picture window with superb views towards the Craigantlet hills. Fireplace with painted timber surround tiled insert and hearth, chrome trim with open fire linked to hot water system via back boiler.
- 4.09m x 2.79m (13' 5" x 9' 2")
Range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Integrated high level oven and grill. Tiled walls. Integrated 4 ring gas hob. Built in wine rack. Glass display cabinets. Stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl Franke sink unit with mixer tap. Painted tongue and groove panelled ceiling. uPVC double glazed door to rear patio and garden.
- White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, Mira instant heat electric shower unit over. Partially tiled and painted timber panelled walls, PVC 'bleached oak' effect flooring, recessed lighting, chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.56m x 3.33m (11' 8" x 10' 11")
Or Dining Room. Exposed and varnished floorboards. Outlook to rear garden. Double built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.45m x 2.41m (11' 4" x 7' 11")
Views towards Craigantlet hills. Double built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 2.77m x 2.46m (9' 1" x 8' 1")
Exposed varnished timber floor.
- Open tread staircase to lower level.
- DINING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 2.11m (15' 5" x 6' 11")
OFFICE or STUDY. uPVC double glazed doors to side patio.
- Open tread staircase.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.47m x 2.62m (14' 8" x 8' 7")
Built-in wardrobes with louver doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 3.66m (13' 3" x 12' 0")
Built-in wardrobes. Wash hand basin. Views towards Craigantlet hills.
- Fully enclosed private side and rear garden in lawn with large loose pebbled and paved patio areas. Oil tank, green house. Garden bordered by mature hedging with views to countryside and Craigantlet hills. Brick built BBQ on its own patio. Two lean to sheds, three outside water taps and safety power points. Large covered verandah as sitting, BBQ or drying area. Glass house with power and light. Tarmac driveway with parking for 4 cars.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Large extended garage with work bench. Up and over door, light and power, access door to side.
Turn in to New Line and first right into Ferndene Park. First left Ferndene Avenue. Right into Ferndene Road and immediately left into Ferndene Gardens. House is then straight ahead.