Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||18 The Stables, Cairnburn Gardens, Belfast|
|Price||Offers over £125,000|
The facts you need to know
First floor apartment
Two bedrooms, one reception
Bright living room with feature open fire and dining area
Kitchen with space for appliances
Bathroom with white suite
Gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Off street parking
Communal gardens to rear
Close to local amenities and main bus routes
Ideal for those wishing to downsize or buy-to-let investment
This first floor apartment is an ideal opportunity for anyone wishing to downsize to a convenient, quiet location off Cairnburn Road, East Belfast. This easily managed apartment has two bedrooms, good size living/dining room, kitchen and bathroom. There are well maintained gardens to the back with ample parking to the front.
This practical apartment is close to amenities and main bus routes making it an ideal location to live.
- Hardwood front door with electric release intercom door buzzer entry system.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Hardwood timber door to rear communal hallway with staircase to first floor.
- Hardwood timber door to communal hallway. Hardwood timber door to apartment hallway.
- Walk-in storage closet. Storage closet with shelving and Ferroli gas boiler. Access to roofspace.
- LIVING ROOM WITH CASUAL DINING:
- 5.51m x 3.68m (18' 1" x 12' 1")
Fireplace with open fire, tiled inset, tiled hearth and wooden mantle, intercom handset.
- 2.87m x 2.26m (9' 5" x 7' 5")
High and low level units, laminate worktops, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated extractor fan, built-in Beko hob, built-in Montpellier under oven, plumbed for washing machine, fridge/freezer space, part tiled walls, storage closet.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.96m x 2.95m (13' 0" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.97m x 2.92m (9' 9" x 9' 7")
- 2.36m x 1.75m (7' 9" x 5' 9")
White suite comprising low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with mixer tap and over shower, folding shower screen, part tiled walls.
- Car parking to front. Communal gardens to rear.
Travelling along the Old Holywood Road from the Belmont Road turn left into Cairnburn Road and then the first right into Cairnburn Gardens. Continue along and The Stables is situated on the left after the turning for Cairnburn Crescent.