Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Furnished first floor apartment with beautiful views over Seahill Country Park to Belfast Lough
Living room with Juliet balcony opening to an oak effect kitchen with appliances
Two bedrooms, master with en suite shower room
Gas fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Access to the coastal pedestrian path
A perfect escape from the hustle and bustle of city life yet close to arterial routes linking Belfast and further afield via road or rail
The accommodation comprises two bedrooms with bathroom and an open plan living/dining/kitchen and cloakroom. There is an inward opening 'Juliette' balcony to maximise the superb views and dramatic sunsets.
Set off by maintained gardens and within a pleasant walk of the coastal path and Lough shore, this is a perfect rental property for a professional single or couple.
- Panelled front door leading to staircase to first floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LANDING ROOM:
- Airing cupboard with washer dryer. Store cupboard.
- Range of high and low level oak effect units. Laminate worktops. Stainless steel circular bowl with mixer taps. Integrated dish washer fridge freezer, oven and gas hob. Travertine floor. Low voltage lighting. Sea views. Access to balconet.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- Double bedroom and wardrobes
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double shower with thermostatically controlled shower unit. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (2):
- Single bed and wardrobes
- White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps. Low flush W.C. Pedestal wash hand basin.
Travelling from the Bangor Road turn left into Seahill Road, first left into the continuation of Seahill Road, follow this road past Glencraig primary school and Seahill train halt, take your second right in to the further continuation of Seahill Road. Once at the bottom of the road keep right into Rhanbuoy Park and Rhanbouy Gardens is straight ahead of you