Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive semi detached home within a quiet and convenient location
Bright and spacious throughout
Living room opening to kitchen and casual dining area
PVC double glazed conservatory
Three bedrooms, main bathroom and bedroom three with built-in robes
Bathroom with white suite
Oil fired central heating
PVC Double glazing
South facing rear garden laid in lawns, tarmac driveway with parking for three cars
Conveniently located to local shopping facilities including links to main arterial routes linking the North Coast and Belfast City Centre
An ideal first time buyer home or indeed investment
"We have fully enjoyed living in the house over the past number of years as its location is ideal for shopping, walks and schools.
The brightness of the home first attracted us when we bought which was then backed up by the spacious living accommodation and south facing garden.
I am sure the next owners will enjoy living here as much as we have"
- Steps leading to solid PVC panelled door with glazed side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.47m x 3.71m (14' 8" x 12' 2")
Large picture window, laminate tiled effect flooring, archway leading to:
- KITCHEN AND CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.51m x 2.84m (18' 1" x 9' 4")
Extensive range of high and low level units, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, space for cooker with stainless steel extractor above, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer and dishwasher, part tiled walls, laminate tiled effect flooring, low voltage lighting, PVC double glazed doors leading to:
- PVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.43m x 2.59m (11' 3" x 8' 6")
Views over the garden, power and heat, PVC double glazed door to rear.
- Light by a large window.Access to roofspace. Hotpress with insulated copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater and shelving.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 3.61m x 3.07m (11' 10" x 10' 1")
Plus built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.07m x 2.84m (10' 1" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.67m x 2.34m (8' 9" x 7' 8")
- 2.31m x 1.6m (7' 7" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled tiled effect wall and flooring.
- Driveway with parking for up to three cars.
- Gardens to the front laid in lawns, flowerbeds and hedging. To the rear, fully enclosed south facing gardens laid in lawns.
- Boiler house housing oil fired central heating. PVC oil tank.
- Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to advise purchasers that this property is owned by a family member of RODGERS & BROWNE.
Travelling from Sandyknowes roundabout along the Ballyhenry Road continue through the next two roundabouts, turn right at the Beverly Shopping Complex, pass Beverly Shops and take your first left into Fairview Road, second right into Fairview Gardens No18 will be on your right.