Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||18 Crawfordsburn Way, Crawfordsburn Park, Newtownards|
|Price||Last listed at Offers around £350,000|
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms (or three bedrooms, plus fitted dressing room)
Open plan living/dining/kitchen plus separate drawing room with contemporary gas fire
Stunning interior, finish and fittings
Beautiful shaker style kitchen with AEG appliances
Extensive use of porcelain tiles
Cloakroom, contemporary bathroom and ensuite
Cream 'wood grain effect' uPVC double glazing
Gas fired central heating with 'NEST' remote control
Separate utility room
Detached garage and parking for several cars
Quiet 'corner cul de sac' location
'Show home' interior and ready to walk in to
Lovely enclosed sheltered private rear garden, patio and barbecue area
CAT 6 wiring - ideal for those working from home
Very convenient location and just 1.5 miles from centre of the town
Number 18 is a warm and inviting home, the layout is open plan, adaptable and low maintenance. The house is in a quiet cut-de-sac with a private, sunny rear garden which lends itself to entertaining and barbecues.
We have so many beautiful country walks on our doorstep well as enjoying a close proximity to the town centre. We often enjoy the 10 minute walk to the Saturday market!
We know that the next owners will enjoy this wonderful home as much as we have and know the great neighbours will make them feel very welcome.
- Black uPVC multi locking front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Square format porcelain tiled floor.
- Low flush wc, floating wash hand basin, chrome heated towel radiator, square format porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting, hanging space for coats.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 6.1m x 4.04m (20' 0" x 13' 3")
Feature contemporary hole in wall gas fire with remote control, walnut effect laminate flooring, wired for wall mounted TV. Double glass pane panelled doors to hall.
- LIVING AREA
- 3.51m x 3.2m (11' 6" x 10' 6")
Square format porcelain tiled floor, recessed lighting, double uPVC double glazed French doors to patio and rear garden, also floor to ceiling uPVC double glazed window framing view into rear garden, vertical radiator. Open to:
- FABULOUS KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- 7.32m x 3.66m (24' 0" x 12' 0")
Extensive range of shaker style high and low level cupboards, stainless steel handles, quartz worktops, inset Carron stainless steel one and a half tub sink unit with mixer taps, stainless steel handles, square format porcelain tiled floor, integrated bin cupboard, AEG stainless steel oven, five ring AEG gas hob, stainless steel cooker canopy/extractor, glass splashback, AEG microwave oven, AEG dishwasher, concealed worktop lighting and feature LED kick space lighting. Integrated fridge and freezer, recessed lighting and centre island with quartz worktop and 'butchers block detail' as breakfast bar or coffee point. Dining area, exposed painted block wall, wired for wall mounted TV.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.44m x 1.91m (8' 0" x 6' 3")
Plumbed for washing machine, vented for tumble dryer, square format porcelain tiled floor, concealed Worcester gas fired central heating boiler. Part tiled walls, recessed lighting, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed multi point locking door to rear garden.
- Feature lighting. Staircase with painted spindles and oak handrail with feature low level lighting to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.51m (13' 3" x 11' 6")
Walnut effect laminate flooring. Views over rear garden to hills beyond. Wired for wall mounted TV.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Large fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled and drench shower, floating wash hand basin with mixer taps, chrome heated towel radiator, low flush wc, recessed lighting, extractor fan, mirror with integrated lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.51m x 3.28m (11' 6" x 10' 9")
(Rear) Walnut effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.04m x 2.51m (13' 3" x 8' 3")
(Front) Shelved built-in cupboard. Walnut effect laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.51m x 2.59m (11' 6" x 8' 6")
Walnut effect laminate flooring. Currently used as fitted dressing room.
- CONTEMPORARY BATHROOM
- 2.44m x 2.06m (8' 0" x 6' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps, thermostatically controlled telephone hand shower, low flush wc, floating wash hand basin, chrome towel rail, pale grey square format tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor. Tall built-in bathroom cabinet with mirror, dressing mirror with integrated lighting.
- Shelved storage cupboard, electrical switch gear and patch for CAT 6 wiring. Access to roofspace.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 6.1m x 3.12m (20' 0" x 10' 3")
Electric remote roller door. Light and power. Hot and cold water supply to Franke sink with mixer taps.
- Wide tarmac driveway and parking for several cars.
- Front garden in 'no maintenance' beach pebbles and evergreen planting. To the rear in lawn enclosed with fences and hedges, sheltered and private rockery feature.
- Hot and cold water taps. Outside sockers. Screened bin store.
Heading towards Crawfordsburn on Crawfordsburn Road from Newtownards, Crawfordsburn Way is on left hand side at the end of Crawfordsburn Park. Approximately 1.5 miles from Ards Shopping Centre.