Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully presented semi detached family home
Finished immaculately throughout with an attention to quality materials rarely found in modern homes
Flexible accommodation comprising of a drawing room with feature fireplace, family room opening to conservatory and casual dining area
Handcrafted kitchen incorporating Mourne granite worktops with bullnose edge, matching central island, branded appliances incorporating Siemens and Elica
Matching utility room
Five double bedrooms over two floors plus study
Main bedroom with luxury ensuite shower room plus additional shower room on the second floor
Main bathroom with Whirlpool bath and separate shower cubicle
Underfloor heating on ground floor.
Gas central heating, PVC double glazing, facias and soffits
Beam central vacuum system
Matching garage with electric roller door
Landscaped gardens to the front and rear with mature borders, flowerbeds, large flagged patio area to the rear
Tegular paved large driveway with parking for up to six cars
Located in a quaint development off Warren Road with the benefits of shoreline walks Donaghadee, Groomsport and Bangor are all within a five minute drive
"A beautiful semi detached family home finished to an exceptional standard throughout by the current owner who has owned the house from new.
Internally the property has a flow that offers formal and informal living which is both warm and cosy. The wealth of accommodation which is not apparent from an external appearance has a flexibility which will suit all.
Located in a quiet and friendly development just off Warren Road the property offers convenience to the local towns and villages but yet a feeling of being in a semi rural setting"
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Solid European oak floor. Under stair storage cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.97m x 4.9m (19' 7" x 16' 1")
Feature Italian marble fireplace with Wonderfire ACXL remote control gas fire. Dual aspect. Thermostatic heating control. Dimmer light switch. Television point.
- White sanitary ware comprising - low flush w/c, modern contemporary wash hand basin with monobloc tap and floor to ceiling tiled splashback. High gloss floor tiles. Extractor fan.
- LUXURY KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 7.39m x 5.38m (24' 3" x 17' 8")
Including family room. Excellent range of high and low level, soft close units with round edge Mourne granite worktops and matching island unit. Vertical pull out larder. 'Siemens' ceramic induction hob. 'Elica' extractor hood. 'Siemens' combi oven. Double tub stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Recess for fridge freezer. Plumbed for dishwasher. Floor level Beam vacuum point. Par tiled walls. Thermostatic heating control. Recessed low voltage halogen lighting. Florence stone chipped edge floor tiles. Open plan to:
- FAMILY ROOM:
- Florence stone chipped edge floor tiles. Open to:
- 5.21m x 3.91m (17' 1" x 12' 10")
Florence stone chipped edge floor tiles. Electric under floor heating. Feature electrically operated skylights. French doors to rear garden.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.62m (9' 5" x 8' 7")
A range of high and low level units with laminate work surfaces. Plumbed for washing machine. Recess for tumble dryer. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Extractor fan. Storage cupboard housing pressurised water system. Worcester gas fired boiler. Door to drive.
- Oak handrails. Thermostatic heating control. Shelved linen closet. Beam vacuum point. Recessed low voltage halogen lighting. Stairs to second floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM:
- 4.6m x 4.5m (15' 1" x 14' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin with monobloc tap on vanity unit. Fully tiled. Shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Recessed low voltage halogen lighting. Chrome towel radiator.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.78m x 2.57m (12' 5" x 8' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.43m x 3.18m (11' 3" x 10' 5")
- 2.72m x 2.03m (8' 11" x 6' 8")
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 2.82m x 2.62m (9' 3" x 8' 7")
Fully tiled. White suite comprising low flush wc, oval wash hand basin on bespoke, handmade walnut vanity unit with contemporary monobloc tap, bath with Whirlpool Spa hydrotherapy system and side mounted taps. Separate shower cubicle. Chrome heated towel radiator. Recessed low voltage halogen lighting. Extractor fan.
- Light tube. Roofspace access via 'Slingsby' ladder. Fully floored roofspace. Recessed low voltage halogen lighting. Storage cupboard.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.8m x 2.84m (15' 9" x 9' 4")
Side aspect. Eaves storage.
- BEDROOM (5):
- 4.83m x 2.82m (15' 10" x 9' 3")
- SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising low flush wc, wash hand basin on vanity unit with mixer tap. Tiled corner shower cubicle. Extractor fan. Ceramic tile floor. Velux window.
- Side uPVC door. Remote roller door. Light and power. Plaster board ceiling. Beam vacuum cylinder. Wired for patio heater.
- Front garden in lawn with well stocked flowerbeds. Red brick boundary wall. Large Tegular paviour driveway with parking for up to six cars. Paved path to entrance. Lantern style light at entrance. Light to side of property.
- Rear garden with superb paved patio, Steps to raised lawned area. Mature trees. Raised sleeper beds. Wood board fencing. Wooden side gate. Outside tap.
Take the High Bangor Road towards Donaghadee, turn left on the Stockbridge Road, then right onto Warren Road and then right into Rock Hill the property is on the left.