Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Charming detached family home finished to an excellent standard throughout
Extended over the years to offer bright, spacious and flexible accommodation
The accomodation comprises of dining reception hall, drawing room with fromal dining plus study and hobby room
Beautiful cream Shaker kitchen with solid wood worktops and feature Royal Blue gas fired Aga opening to living area and access to raised decking
Separate utility room
Four bedrooms, two on the ground floor and two on the first floor
Main bathroom, ensuite shower room plus additional shower room
White panelled doors throughout
Attached single garage
PVC double glazing
PVC facia and soffits
Large landscaped front patio area laid in flagging and Tegular paving
Parking for two cars
Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns, flowerbeds and mature borders plus a raised decking area
Only minutes from the main arterial routes linking Belfast by road and rail
Ideally situated to an array of amenities including schools
"A really comfortable and convenient home with enough space for a busy family or, like us, a couple with regular family visits. Location is ideal for all ages with an easy and flat walk to Marino station and into Holywood. We have really enjoyed our 20 plus years here - it has proved the ideal home."
- Panelled door with side light to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Solid pine wooden floor, glazed pine door with side light to:
- DINING RECEPTION HALL
- 4.44m x 4.01m (14' 7" x 13' 2")
Solid pine wooden floor, cornice ceiling. Access to staircase to the first floor. Airing cupboard with open shelving. Concealed cloaks space with open hanging.
- 2.97m x 2.72m (9' 9" x 8' 11")
Large picture window.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.71m (16' 4" x 12' 2")
Fireplace with pine surround, cast iron horseshoe inset, slate hearth, gas fire. Feature corner window, built-in book shelving with display and cabinets below.
- KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AND LIVING AREA
- 7.11m x 3.28m (23' 4" x 10' 9")
Range of high and low level cream solid units, plate displays, glazed displays and open shelving, under unit lighting and pelmet lighting, solid wood worktop with Villeroy & Boch sink unit and mixer tap, integrated AEG dishwasher, feature gas royal blue Aga with solid pine over mantle, tiled splashback, integrated fridge, ceramic tiled floor, French doors to decking area, double glazed doors to drawing room.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.75m (6' 5" x 5' 9")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled over drencher and telephone shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, extractor fan.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.43m x 1.88m (11' 3" x 6' 2")
Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, trough sink with mixer taps, Ideal gas boiler, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to rear and access to:
- SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.49m x 2.77m (18' 0" x 9' 1")
Roller door. Light and power.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.7m x 2.92m (15' 5" x 9' 7")
Including range of built-in wardrobes with sliding panelled doors.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.61m x 2.57m (11' 10" x 8' 5")
- 1.93m x 1.93m (6' 4" x 6' 4")
White suite comprising deep fill bath with chrome mixer taps and telephone shower with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, chrome heated towel radiator, part tiled walls.
- 2.41m x 1.47m (7' 11" x 4' 10")
Plus built-in wardrobes.
- Light by double glazed Velux window. Access to floored storage areas in the eaves with light and power. Laundry room with double glazed Velux window.
- STORAGE/ HOBBY ROOM
- 2.34m x 1.55m (7' 8" x 5' 1")
Double glazed Velux window, light and power.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 5.11m x 3.m (16' 9" x 9' 10")
Including ensuite shower room.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower units, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and tiled splashback, low flush wc, chrome heated towel radiator, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.15m x 2.44m (10' 4" x 8' 0")
- Large, raised decking area taking fully advantage of the sun's rotation, flagged area for bins, gravelled path, manageable lawn with mature borders and flowerbeds. Glazed green house, additional flagged area for a shed.
- Outside power and lighting. Outside tap.
- To the front is a Tegular paved driveway with parking for two cars, shielded by a mature hedge and feature raised flowerbeds and patio area. Concealed access to basement.
Travelling from Whinney Hill, take your first right into Dalwhinney Road and then right again into Rannoch Road, No 17 will be on your right