Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive red brick period mid terrace home
Situated within the very popular Ballyhackamore area
Bright and spacious accommodation throughout
Living room with feature bay window opening via an archway to dining room
Recently installed kitchen
Bedroom accommodation based on two floors and comprising of four in total
Bathroom with white suite
PVC double glazed windows
Gas fired central heating
Enclosed rear patio area ideal for sitting out
Only minutes from the many shopping facilities including the renowned Marks and Spencer
Ideal for commuting into Belfast City Centre via road and the road addition of the Glider
A truly attractive period home which is set in the much admired and fast pacing Ballyhackamore.
The house has a great brightness and spaciousness throughout that will undoubtedly appeal to a wide vareity of purchasers.
Also a benefit to the home is the rear enclosed patio area for those summer evenings.
- Panelled door with glazed top lighting leading to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor, cornice ceiling, glazed door to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Laminate flooring, cornice ceiling, picture rail. Staircase to first floor.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.39m x 3.18m (14' 5" x 10' 5")
Laminate flooring. Period cast iron fireplace, picture rail, cornice ceiling, glazed double doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.33m x 3.23m (10' 11" x 10' 7")
- 4.14m x 2.36m (13' 7" x 7' 9")
Recently installed kitchen with high and low level units, laminate worktops, four ring ceramic hob with stainless steel extractor above, plumbed for washing machine, double oven, space for fridge freezer, part tiled walls, under stair storage. Access to rear.
- BRIGHT LANDING
- Access to second floor.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.44m x 4.42m (14' 7" x 14' 6")
Feature bay window, picture rail, exposed timber floor.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.23m x 2.13m (10' 7" x 7' 0")
Exposed timber floor.
- 2.84m x 2.39m (9' 4" x 7' 10")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps and low flush wc, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor. Access to roofspace. Linen cupboard with gas boiler.
- Light by double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.42m x 3.48m (14' 6" x 11' 5")
Period cast iron fireplace (for ornamental purposes only).
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.25m x 2.13m (10' 8" x 7' 0")
Exposed timber floor. Period cast iron fireplace (for ornamental purposes only). Double glazed Velux window.
- Front, forecourt pebbled and small rockery.
- Rear yard, fully enclosed yard area with sitting area and access to the rear.
- Outside tap.
Travelling down the Upper Newtownards Road through the Ballyhackamore village take the second left after Holland Drive into Kerrsland Drive and No.17 will be on your right hand side.