Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four Bedrooms, two reception rooms plus conservatory
Beautifully decorated, presented and maintained
Quiet, safe end of cul des sac location
Cloakroom, bathroom and ensuite
Private, mature sunny rear garden and BBQ patio
Excellent kitchen with extensive range of shaker style high and low cupboards and appliances
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Very popular and convenient location with range of excellent schools nearby including Sullivan Upper, Campbell College and Strathearn
This is a lovely four bedroom detached home in a quiet, mature location just minutes from all the amenities and a wide range of schools to suit all ages.
Beautifully decorated, presented and maintained this is an ideal home for those seeking a property ready to move into.
Set off by private, mature and sunny gardens at the end of a quiet cul de sac, this is also an ideal home for a young family or simply to come home to relax after a hard day!
Highly recommended and well worth viewing.
- COVERED OPEN PORCH
- Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.7m x 3.99m (15' 5" x 13' 1")
Feature fireplace, cast iron inset with carved pine surround, slate hearth, gas fire inset. Oak effect laminate flooring.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.91m x 3.61m (12' 10" x 11' 10")
Oak effect laminate flooring. Open to:
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED CONSERVATORY:
- 3.91m x 3.81m (12' 10" x 12' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor. Light, power and heating. Double uPVC double glazed doors to BBQ patio and rear garden.
- LOVELY KITCHEN
- 3.99m x 2.59m (13' 1" x 8' 6")
Extensive range of cream shaker style high and low level cupboards, 'butchers block', laminate effect worktops, concealed lighting, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, free standing stainless steel cooker, stainless steel cooker canopy and extractor, stainless steel 'American'. Fridge freezer, dishwasher, part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting. uPVC double glazed door to rear and garage.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.51m x 3.1m (11' 6" x 10' 2")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with electric 'instant heat' Mira Sport shower, low flush wc, wash hand basin, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.49m (10' 10" x 8' 2")
Double built in wardrobes with full length sliding mirror doors.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.61m x 2.21m (11' 10" x 7' 3")
- BEDROOM (4)/OR HOME OFFICE/STUDY
- 3.1m x 2.11m (10' 2" x 6' 11")
- Modern white suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, extractor fan. Access to roofspace.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- 5.69m x 3.m (18' 8" x 9' 10")
Up and over door. Light and power.
- BOILER HOUSE/UTILITY SPACE
- Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Lovely, private, mature sunny gardens to rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs and mature trees. Patio and BBQ area.
- Outside power and water tap. Flood lights.
Going towards City Centre turn into Quarry Road, Glen Ebor Park is on left hand side. No. 17 is at end of first cul de sac on right hand side.