Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Three bedrooms, two reception rooms
Attractive, bright semi detached chalet bungalow
Very popular and convenient location close to schools and shops
uPVC double glazing
Attached garage and wide, flagged driveway
Lovely enclosed mature rear garden with sunny aspect
Gas fired central heating
Fully tiled bathroom with white suite
Excellent decorative order
Utility room to rear of garage
Located just off Rathmore Road this bright, attractive, semi detached chalet bungalow is perfectly placed for access to shops, schools and an easy commute to Belfast city centre via the dual carriageway.
The house is set off by lovely, sunny, mature gardens and has a bright interior enhanced by a good standard of décor throughout.
Definitely a good first purchase, for those moving up or equally for those wanting to take life a little easier!
- uPVC double glazed front door and side panel.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Oak laminate flooring.
- Space under stairs.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.32m x 4.09m (14' 2" x 13' 5")
Feature electric, stainless steel coal effect fire with painted surround. Double glass doors to:
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.3m x 2.54m (10' 10" x 8' 4")
Oak laminate flooring. Partly open to:
- Extensive range of white high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, one and a half tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, oak laminate flooring, double oven, ceramic hob, cooker canopy. uPVC double glazed door to rear.
- Staircase with painted handrail and balustrade to:
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.29m x 3.15m (14' 1" x 10' 4")
Large dormer window. Built in wardrobe.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.3m x 2.59m (10' 10" x 8' 6")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.3m x 1.98m (10' 10" x 6' 6")
- 2.39m x 1.5m (7' 10" x 4' 11")
White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, fully tiled walls, timber tongue and groove panelled ceiling, recessed lighting, Mira Instant heat shower over bath.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.78m x 2.87m (22' 3" x 9' 5")
Up and over door. Automatic flood lights to front. Wide flagged driveway.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 2.87m x 2.21m (9' 5" x 7' 3")
Stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine. Double doors to garage.
- Lovely mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, borders and hedges. Enclosed to rear, brick pavior patio and timber sun deck. Sunny aspect to rear.
From Rathmore Road turn into Lynne Road. At the end of road turn left onto Sinclair Road first right and first right again.