Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, four reception rooms
Elevated, mature site with panoramic views of Belfast Lough to Irish Sea
Large garden with sunny aspect
Bathroom, ensuite shower room and ensuite bathroom
Attached garage and parking for several cars
Gas fired central heating - Worcester boiler
Very popular and convenient residential location
Easy commuting distance of Belfast City Airport and City Centre
Excellent schools nearby including Rockport, Sullivan Upper and others
Bright, airy interior c.3,660 sq.ft.
"Larch Hill is a very popular choice for those keen to be close to Holywood town and its social, cultural and academic amenities. The houses here al differ in design and style with some enjoying views of Belfast Lough. Number 16 has perhaps the best view of all - offering a true panoramic view from the Irish Sea along the Co.Antrim coastline and in towards Belfast dock lands.
The house has great accommodation and can be used to suit a variety of individual needs - including working from home. In a private cul-de-sac and surrounded by enclosed, mature gardens this is a property well worth discovering. Spectacular!".
- Covered open porch. Hardwood front door.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.41m x 5.33m (17' 9" x 17' 6")
Feature Adam style fireplace, marble hearth, cornice ceiling, floor to ceiling window with panoramic views of Belfast Lough. Two feature oriel windows.
- DINING ROOM:
- 6.71m x 3.66m (22' 0" x 12' 0")
Sliding patio doors to patio and rear garden.
- 4.01m x 3.51m (13' 2" x 11' 6")
Raised fireplace, Scrabo stone. Built-in bookcase, shelving. Fabulous lough views.
- 5.56m x 4.11m (18' 3" x 13' 6")
Extensive range of maple effect high and low level cupboards, laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher. Space for breakfast and table and chairs. Stainless steel under oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy. Views into rear garden. Archway to:
- StUDY/HOME OFFICE
- 4.42m x 3.81m (14' 6" x 12' 6")
With extensive built-in bookcase, ceramic tiled floor. Double glazed door to patio and rear garden.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.96m x 3.51m (13' 0" x 11' 6")
Fabulous lough views.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 2.67m x 1.3m (8' 9" x 4' 3")
Comprising low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin,tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (1)
- 4.42m x 3.43m (14' 6" x 11' 3")
- ENSUITE BATHROOM:
- 3.58m x 3.51m (11' 9" x 11' 6")
Step up to low flush wc, vanity unit wash hand basin, panelled bath, dressing mirrors, tiled walls, fully tiled shower cubicle.
- Staircase with hardwood handrail and balustrade to:
- Parana pine panelled ceiling, bright landing with small reading area and superb lough views. Built-in glass display cabinet. Walk-in shelved linen cupboard.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.11m x 3.43m (13' 6" x 11' 3")
Extensive range of built-in wardrobes. Superb lough views.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.5m x 3.43m (14' 9" x 11' 3")
Plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes. Lovely views over private rear garden.
- FAMILY BATHROOM
- 4.34m x 3.12m (14' 3" x 10' 3")
Comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, low flush wc, fully tiled floor and walls, vanity unit wash hand basin, Parana pine ceiling, fully tiled shower cubicle, thermostatically controlled shower.
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- 6.1m x 4.88m (20' 0" x 16' 0")
Electric up and over door. Light and power.
- ADDITIONAL STORAGE
- 5.11m x 1.83m (16' 9" x 6' 0")
Boiler room. Gas fired central heating boiler.
- Driveway and extensive tarmac parking/turning space.
- Extensive mature gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, shrubs, borders and fencing. Large, sheltered sun patio/barbecue area to rear. Fenced on all sides and secured with double gates (formerly electrified and potentially serviceable).
Pass Ballygrainey Road heading towards Bangor on main A2. Larch Hill is next right. Go to the junction and turn right. Follow Larch Hill to the end of the cul-de-sac and turn left along a private laneway. Number 16 is at the end.