Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
|Address||16 Clanbrassil Road, Cultra, Holywood|
|Price||Offers around £2,000,000|
The facts you need to know
Stunning detached family home right on the shoreline of Cultra's most sought after settings
Built in 2009 and extending to c.6,500 sq ft
Beautiful drawing room opening to formal dining which boasts spectacular sea views
Solid oak handcrafted kitchen with granite worktops, central island and a feature red gas fired Aga
Casual living and dining off the kitchen
Four bedrooms, master with ensuite bathroom and dressing room
Bedroom three and four with Jack and Jill ensuite
Luxury master bathroom
Store cabinets and linen cupboard
Extensive use of solid oak flooring, doors, skirting and reveals
Pressurised gas underfloor heating
Oak effect double glazing
Beam central vac system
Solid Bison flooring on the first floor
Double garage with electric up and over doors
Spectacular elevated site with breath taking views added to by privacy
"A beautiful detached family home extending to c.6,500 sq.ft. set on a private, elevated site on the shore front at Cultra.
Revered as one of North Down's most exclusive addresses matched with being one of only a small number of homes boasting such uninterrupted sea views.
Built in 2009 to an exceptional standard throughout the house offers a wealth of accommodation on both floors.
A rare opportunity to purchase in this truly spectacular setting"
- Granite surrounding solid oak panelled double doors with stain glass side lights to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Venetian marble tiled floor, cornice ceiling, ceiling rose, double panelled and detailing lead glass doors to:
- SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid oak wooden floor, detailed solid oak staircase and spindles, newel post and handrails, cornice ceiling, recessed lighting, pod lift to first floor.
- BOOT ROOM
- 4.75m x 2.95m (15' 7" x 9' 8")
Including extensive range of built in wardrobes and open hanging space, ceramic tiled floor.
- 4.75m x 2.31m (15' 7" x 7' 7")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and tiled surround, low flush wc, half pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and tiled splash back, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- STUDY/FAMILY ROOM
- 6.53m x 4.75m (21' 5" x 15' 7")
Solid oak wooden floor, stunning sea views.
- DRAWING ROOMOPENING TO FORMAL DINING
- 16.03m x 6.22m (52' 7" x 20' 5")
Solid oak wooden floor, three ceiling roses, low voltage lighting, cornice ceiling, glazed bay window with stunning views, French doors to patio.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO LIVING ROOM AND CASUAL DINING
- 8.97m x 6.73m (29' 5" x 22' 1")
Solid oak kitchen with a range of high and low level units, under unit lighting, central island with breakfast bar area incorporating a solid oak dining table, feature red gas fired Aga with additional double oven and two rings plus additional Aga modular gas top hob with electric double oven, extractor above, oak over mantle, tiled splash back. Granite worktop and splash back inset, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, integrated dishwasher, space for American fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, large picture window looking to Belfast Lough.
- UTILITY ROOM
- 5.74m x 3.68m (18' 10" x 12' 1")
Low level units with laminate worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer, ceramic tiled floor, open hanging space, PVC door to rear and service door to garage.
- BACK HALL
- Pressurised 'Wolf' gas central heating boiler, ceramic tiled floor, underfloor manifolds, access to rear.
- EXTENSIVE LANDING
- Light by a feature circular stain glass window, solid oak wooden floor, light well. Large walk in store plus additional store.
- MASTER SUITE
- 12.95m x 6.35m (42' 6" x 20' 10")
Solid oak wooden floor, feature window with stunning views of Belfast Lough, low voltage lighting. Remote controlled velux window.
- ENSUITE BATHROOM
- Corner Jacuzzi bath with mixer tap and telephone shower, low flush wc, wall mounted Duravit sink unit with mixer tap, cabinet below, shower pod with power jet and steam shower, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, low voltage lighting, heated towel rail.
- WALK IN DRESSING ROOM
- With a range of open hanging space, shelves and cabinets, solid wooden floor, access to roof space.
- 5.m x 3.71m (16' 5" x 12' 2")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and tiled splash back, low flush wc, wall mounted sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splash back, double shower unit with drying area over drencher and telephone shower, ceramic tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 5.m x 4.98m (16' 5" x 16' 4")
Solid oak wooden floor, sea views.
- LINEN ROOM
- 5.41m x 3.18m (17' 9" x 10' 5")
Double glazed velux window, open shelves. Oso pressurised water tank and solar panel controls.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 5.49m x 3.76m (18' 0" x 12' 4")
Solid wooden floor, double glazed velux window. Dual access to:
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Double walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, heated towel rail, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 7.37m x 5.33m (24' 2" x 17' 6")
Solid oak wooden floor, double glazed velux window, dual access to ensuite.
- ATTACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 9.47m x 7.21m (31' 1" x 23' 8")
Twin electric up and over doors, gardener's toilet - low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, ceramic tiled floor, partially tiled walls, service door to rear, Beam central vacuum system. Light and power.
- Manicured gardens surround the house offering great privacy comprising lawns and mature trees with a variety of raised flowerbeds.
- To the front the house is approached through electric gates, tarmac driveway leading to parking for up to six cars.
- The house has a variety of outside mood and security lighting. Tegular paths lead you to a large rear patio with stunning views over Belfast Lough to the Antrim Coastline.
- Outside tap.
Travelling out of Holywood town towards Helen's Bay on the Belfast to Bangor carriageway turn left into Cultra Avenue, Continue for approximately half a mile then turn left into Clanbrassial Road. Number 16 is on the right overlooking the Lough