Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well appointed detached bungalow on a private mature site
Bright accommodation with a flexible layout
Large dual aspect living room opening to dining area
Recently installed kitchen with casual dining
Sunroom with views over the gardens
Two double bedrooms
Recently installed bathroom incorporating both a bath and separate shower
Potential to extend or indeed convert the current dining area into bedroom three (subject to building control regulations)
PVC double glazing and gas central heating
Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars
Private and mature site
Ease of access to Crawfordsburn Village which offers The Olde Inn, local shop and school
An ideal lock and leave
We chose the house because we loved its layout and it offered us excellent space particularly the large living area which is great for entertaining and the enclosed rear garden which is perfect for children and small pets.
Meadow Grove is a quiet, convenient location only minutes walk from local shops, the renowned Crawfordsburn Inn and Country Park making it the ideal location.
- PVC double glazzed door to entrance porch, ceramic tiled floor, double glazed door to:
- BRIGHT ENTRANCE HALLWAY
- Wood effect laminate flooring, two large storage cupboards. Access to roof space via a Slingsby ladder.
- FAMILY ROOM:
- 5.74m x 4.14m (18' 10" x 13' 7")
Large dual aspect windows with views over the front and rear colourful gardens, open fireplace with Scrabo stone surround and tiled hearth and cornice ceiling. Opening to:
- DINING AREA
- 2.77m x 2.16m (9' 1" x 7' 1")
(This could be closed off to use as bedroom three subject to building control regulations)
- KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 4.93m x 2.74m (16' 2" x 9' 0")
Extensive range of high and low level oak effect shaker style cabinets and granite effect worktops, single drainer stainless steel sink and mixer tap, four ring Indesit hob with stainless steel and glass extractor above, Indesit under oven, integrated dishwasher, plumbed for washing machine, space for a fridge freezer, ceramic tiled floor, PVC door to:
- 3.53m x 2.67m (11' 7" x 8' 9")
Ceramic tiled floor, French doors to patio area, views of the gardens.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 4.04m x 3.61m (13' 3" x 11' 10")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 4.09m x 3.43m (13' 5" x 11' 3")
Built in wardrobes.
- 2.64m x 2.13m (8' 8" x 7' 0")
luxury suite comprising of a panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- 6.96m x 3.43m (22' 10" x 11' 3")
Double glazed velux window, floored and sheeted.
- SINGLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 8.15m x 3.02m (26' 9" x 9' 11")
Roller door. Recently installed gas boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for two cars.
- Mature gardens surround the house incorperating an array of colour from shrubs, lawns and flowerbeds.
Sunny aspect to the rear with a flagged patio area.
Travelling from Crawfordsburn village towards Belfast turn left at the Crawfordsburn Inn on to Ballymullan Road then first left into Meadow Way and then first left into Meadow Grove. No.15 is on the right hand side.