Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Spacious split-level detached villa and more
Four bedrooms, two with ensuite shower rooms
Three separate reception rooms
Modern fitted kitchen open plan to dining area
Family bathroom with contemporary white suite
Ground floor as self contained teenage apartment or 'granexe' apartment (subject to permissions)
Phoenix gas central heating
Double glazed windows
Well tended low maintenance gardens to front and rear including artificial grass
Driveway with ample car parking and additional detached double garage
Premier security alarm system
Cul de sac location
Popular and highly sought after residenial location close to schools, shops, city airport, Stormont buildings and Ulster Hospital
Beautiful bathroom and ensuites
Total of approx. 3,238 sq.ft plus garage
This is a great house - for all the family! With four bedrooms and three reception rooms, not only is the accommodation perfect for a family but ther is ground floor space which could also be used as a self-contained apartment (subject to permissions) or ideal space for an extended family.
The interior is beautifully finished and presented.
Conveniently located to the City Centre, City Airport, shopping, Campbell College and Strathearn school everything is nearby.
Space, space and more space.
- uPVC double glazed front door with double glazed side panel to...
- RECEPTION HALL
- Marble tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting. Walk-in airing cupboard. Double doors with bevelled and leaded inset to dining room. Double doors with bevelled and leaded inset to:
- DRAWING ROOM
- 5.87m x 4.22m (19' 3" x 13' 10")
Feature fireplace cast iron wood burning stove. Marble tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting. Feature glass block walls.
- DINING ROOM
- 4.14m x 3.51m (13' 7" x 11' 6")
Ceramic tiled floor. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- FAMILY ROOM
- 4.27m x 3.48m (14' 0" x 11' 5")
Cast iron fireplace with gas fire. Polished laminate walnut flooring.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN OPEN PLAN TO DINING/BREAKFAST AREA
- 6.15m x 3.12m (20' 2" x 10' 3")
Single drainer granite sink unit with Franke taps. Range of high and low level units. Granite worksurfaces. Display cabinets. Concealed lighting. Stainless steel extractor fan. Stainless steel built-in oven and five ring gas hob. Built-in coffee machine. Built-in microwave. Wine rack. Integrated dishwasher. Ample dining area. Wooden double glazed sliding patio door to garden. Concealed staircase with LED lights down to lower ground floor.
- MASTER BEDROOM
- 3.68m x 3.3m (12' 1" x 10' 10")
Range of wall to wall built-in bedroom furniture. Recessed low voltage lighting. Solid wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit. Close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Granite tiled floor. Fully tiled walls, recessed low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2)
- 3.71m x 3.05m (12' 2" x 10' 0")
Walk in wardrobe. Recessed low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Close coupled wc, granite tiled floor, fully tiled walls, recessed lighting.
- BEDROOM (3)
- 3.81m x 2.69m (12' 6" x 8' 10")
Laminate walnut wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4)
- 3.81m x 2.46m (12' 6" x 8' 1")
Laminate walnut wooden floor.
- Contemporary white suite comprising free standing Victoria & Albert Napoli 'teardrop' bath, feature lighting, wc with concealed cistern, floating van unit with wash hand basin, large shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, illuminated recessed mirror, chrome towel rail.
- ADDITIONAL FAMILY SPACE OR POSSIBLE TEENAGE DEN, APARTMENT OR GRANEXE
- FAMILY ROOM OR LIVING ROOM
- 5.72m x 3.81m (18' 9" x 12' 6")
Solid walnut wooden floor. Fireplace with cast iron gas stove. Double doors to:
- GAMES ROOM
- 5.72m x 4.67m (18' 9" x 15' 4")
Solid walnut wooden floor. Recessed lighting.
- 8.79m x 4.52m (28' 10" x 14' 10")
Laminate wooden floor. Recessed low voltage lighting. Door to outside.
- 3.89m x 3.23m (12' 9" x 10' 7")
Walk- in wardrobe.
- 4.42m x 2.54m (14' 6" x 8' 4")
Sink unit with mixer taps, range of high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls, concealed lighting, breakfast bar, recessed lighting.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Connecting door to bedroom/study. Fully tiled built-in shower cubicle with Redring electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, dual flush close coupled wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls, extractor fan.
- Driveway to car parking for two cars and additional detached double garage.
- Enclosed low maintenance paved garden to rear.
- Timber decking.
- DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE
- Remote control roller shutter door.
From Campbell College take Old Holywood Road towards Holywood. Turn left into Finchley Park opposite Glenmillan Park and drive to the bottom. Turn right into Finchley Vale and house is on right hand side.