Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
3 bedrooms Living / Dining with double-sided central wood-burning stove
Very popular and convenient location close to shops, schools and easy commute to city centre
Easy to purchase, heat and maintain
Ideal first home
Stamp Duty exempt as primary residence
Oil fired central heating
uPVC double glazing
Detached garage and off street parking
Easy managed gardens to front and rear with sunny aspect
Striking views over Belfast to Cavehill to the rear
Contemporary bathroom with shower over bath and fully tiled walls
"The location of the house has always been my favourite thing about living here, it's convenience to the city centre for both work and socialising as well as being so close to Belfast's green areas, Cregagh Glen, the Comber Greenway and Stormont Estate to name a few. Coupled with the views across Belfast, over the H&W cranes, as far as Cave Hill there are few areas in Belfast which offer the same level of amenities within such a short distance. A quiet and well-kept area Casaeldona is a lovely escape from the hustle of city life whilst remaining very much within Belfast's suburbs".
- Covered open porch with uPVC tongue and groove ceiling and recessed lighting
- uPVC front door and side panel
- LIVING / DINING ROOM
- 6.17m x 3.63m (20' 3" x 11' 11")
Rustic oak laminate flooring, recessed lighting, feature double-sided woodburing stove, polished granite hearth.
Storage under stairs
- 2.74m x 2.26m (9' 0" x 7' 5")
Circular stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, range of cream high and low level worktops, under oven, 4 ring ceramic hob, stainless steel cooker canopy, tiled floor, plumbed for washing machine, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed door to side and parking.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.91m x 3.02m (12' 10" x 9' 11")
Excellent range of built in wardrobes with full length sliding mirror doors. Recessed lighting. Panoramic views over Belfast city, Titanic basin and Cavehill beyond
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.46m x 2.31m (8' 1" x 7' 7")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 1.91m x 1.65m (6' 3" x 5' 5")
or HOME OFFICE: Laminate flooring, built in wardrobe
- Contemporary white suite comprising panelled bath, mixer taps, Triton electric instant heat shower over, fully tiled walls, low flush wc., floating rectangular wash hand basin, tiled floor, extractor, chrome heatted towel rail.
- Shelved Hot Press, lagged copper cylinder, immersion heater.
- DETACHED GARAGE:
- Up and over door, oil fired central heating boiler.
uPVC oil tank
- Easily managed gardens to front in lawns fencing and shrubs and to rear in low maintenance pebbled BBQ area and raised timber beds for flowers, herbs or vegetables.
Timber sun deck.
Travelling towards Belfast on Knock Road, cross Castelreagh Road junction to Upper Knockbreda Road. Casaeldona is second on teh left at the next set of traffic lights.