Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Attractive semi detached house in a quiet cul de sac off Doagh Road
Deceptively spacious with living room and conservatory
Modern kitchen open to casual dining area
Three bedrooms with the third bedroom having access to a roofspace/playroom which has heat, power and is sheeted
Modern white bathroom suite
PVC triple glazed windows
Gas central heating
PVC facia and soffits
Driveway with parking for two cars
Oversized garage with light, power and roller door
Landscaped rear garden with Tegular paved patio, path and garden
Superb location with an ease of access to local amenities and arterial routes leading to Belfast
Many schools are also on the doorstep making it a fine family home
"A fine family home .located in a quiet Cul de sac just off the Doagh Road.
The house is deceptively spacious with a flexible accommodation all added to by landscaped gardens to the rear plus an oversized garage for those who require extra space.
A superb home".
- Panelled composite front door with inset window and side light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase to first floor, ceramic tiled floor, glass block feature wall.
- LIVING ROOM:
- 4.17m x 4.06m (13' 8" x 13' 4")
Modern fireplace with wooden surround, stainless steel inset with contemporary gas fire, granite hearth, laminate flooring, large picture window.
- KITCHEN OPEN TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 5.18m x 2.84m (17' 0" x 9' 4")
Range of high and low level two tone cabinets, laminate worktops with breakfast bar area, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, four ring gas hob, under oven, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor in kitchen and laminate flooring in dining area, double glazed sliding door to:
- 4.8m x 2.18m (15' 9" x 7' 2")
Laminate flooring, double glazed doors to garden area.
- BEDROOM (1):
- 3.63m x 2.84m (11' 11" x 9' 4")
- BEDROOM (2):
- 2.84m x 2.84m (9' 4" x 9' 4")
Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirror doors.
- 2.18m x 1.6m (7' 2" x 5' 3")
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and Mira electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, ceramic tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (3):
- 2.69m x 2.21m (8' 10" x 7' 3")
Tongue and groove ceiling. Concealed steps leading to:
- 5.21m x 3.33m (17' 1" x 10' 11")
Floored, sheeted, tongue and groove ceiling. Heating, lighting, power, gas fired boiler.
- OVERSIZED GARAGE
- 7.06m x 3.71m (23' 2" x 12' 2")
Light and power. Roller door.
- Fully enclosed garden area laid in lawns, Astro turf play area. Tegular paved patio and additional flagged area. Concrete driveway with parking for two cars.
- Outside light. Outside tap.
Travelling up Doagh Road passing the turn off to Monkstown take your second left into Braeside Avenue. Continue to the top of the cul de sac and No 13 is on your righthand side.