Share with a friend
Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Four bedrooms, three reception rooms plus home office, c.2750 sq ft
Beautifully appointed detached family home
Impressive standard of finish and fittings
Magnificent dining/kitchen area with extensive range of solid wood walnut units, polished granite worktops and quality appliances
Spacious utility room with walnut effect units and polished granite worktops
Bathroom with double jacuzzi bath, master bedroom with ensuite shower room, 'Jack & Jill' ensuite to bedrooms two and three, ground floor cloakroom
Beautifully mature gardens, partly wooded, backing onto rolling fields, private patio area and log cabin
Pressurised gas fired central heating, underfloor to ground floor
Bespoke hardwood double glazed sliding sash windows
Principal rooms with ceiling speakers for home music system
Photovoltaic panels to rear roof for 'free' hot water
Double integral garage and generous parking
Electric remote control gates and sweeping Ashmac driveway
Idyllic, peaceful location, just a short walk into town
Easy commuting distance to Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards
Heat recovery ventilation system (HRVS)
High standard of insulation throughout
Surrounded by extensive mature gardens, c.3/4 acre in a woodland setting, this beautifully finished Georgian style detached home is approached through remote controlled electric gates and via a sweeping driveway.
Located on the Northern perimeters of Donaghadee it is a short walk to the town centre, which boasts a variety of restaurants and shops as well as its own lighthouse and harbour. The location is also within easy commuting distance of Belfast, Bangor and Newtownards.
The standard of finish and appliances is exceptional including a magnificent solid wood kitchen with extensive polished granite worktops. The main bathroom includes a double jacuzzi bath, there are two ensuite bathrooms and a downstairs cloakroom, all feature high specification sanitary ware.
Early viewing is strongly recommended.
- Georgian style solid front door with double glazed panels and fan light.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor, feature oak staircase and minstrel gallery to first floor.
- 3.89m x 2.36m (12' 9" x 7' 9")
Extensive range of built-in cupboards, filing drawers and desk. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Roca suite comprising; floating vanity unit wash hand basin with Keuco mixer taps, wc, concealed dual flush wall mounted cistern, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage lighting. Illuminated wall mounted mirror
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 5.36m x 4.44m (17' 7" x 14' 7")
Feature fireplace, cast ironinset, polished granite hearth, marble surround, oak flooring, speakers for home music system, double bevelled glazed doors to hall.
- MAGNIFICENT DINING/KITCHEN
- 9.4m x 7.01m (30' 10" x 23' 0")
Extensive range of solid walnut high and low level units, glazed display dresser, Franke one and ¾ tub stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, inset into polished granite worktop. Fisher and Paykel stainless steel cooker with six gas burners and double electric ovens, stainless steel canopy extractor, glass splashback, large polished granite centre island, circular preparation sink with boiling water filtered mixer tap, Neff microwave, Fisher and Paykel 'American' fridge freezer, Fisher and Paykel double dishwasher drawers. Dining area has contemporary hole in wall gas fire, ceramic tiled floor, recessed low voltage lighting, speakers for home music system. Double bevelled glass doors to:
- 5.18m x 3.91m (17' 0" x 12' 10")
Vaulted ceiling, ceramic titled floor, windows on three sides with views into garden. Speakers for home music system. Double patio doors.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- 3.51m x 2.97m (11' 6" x 9' 9")
Extensive range of walnut effect units, Franke stainless steel sink with mixer tap inset into polished granite worktop. Space for tumble dryer, plumbed for washing machine, ceramic tiled floor. Door to rear garden. Door to garage
- Oak staircase to:
- MINSTERL GALLERY
- Overlooking reception hall.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 5.33m x 4.42m (17' 6" x 14' 6")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes, dressing table, drawers and window seats. Speakers for home music system.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Kohler suite comprising floating feature wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc with concealed cistern, Matki fully tiled double shower cubicle with drencher and thermostatically controlled shower, chrome heated towel rail, Schneider sensor illuminated mirrored cabinet, ceramic tiled floor, recessed lighting, HRVS remote panel.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.96m x 3.89m (13' 0" x 12' 9")
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Roca suite comprising floating wash hand basin, Roca wc with concealed cistern, Matki fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower, chrome heater towel radiator, Schneider sensor illuminated mirrored cabinet, recessed lighting, HRVS remote control panel, tiled floor. Also ensuite to:
- BEDROOM (3):
- 4.09m x 3.81m (13' 5" x 12' 6")
(Rear) Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes and dressing table.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.89m x 2.36m (12' 9" x 7' 9")
- Phoenix double jacuzzi bath with telephone hand shower, Kohler suite comprising wc with concealed cistern, feature floating wash hand basin, Keuco recessed sensor illuminated mirrored bathroom cabinet. Two chrome heater towel radiators, recessed lighting, tiled floor, HRVS remote control panel.
- Walk-in closet. Separate hotpress with hot water cylinder. Folding ladder to floored roofspace.
- DOUBLE INTEGRAL GARAGE
- 5.87m x 5.56m (19' 3" x 18' 3")
Twin, insulated electric remote controlled roller doors. Worcester condensing gas fired central heating boiler.
- Sweeping Ashmac driveway with generous parking. Double entrance pillars with electric remote controlled gates.
- LOG CABIN
- 4.78m x 4.72m (15' 8" x 15' 6")
Possible home office/teenage den. Light and power. Double doors.
- Sandstone paths and private sun terrace/barbecue area. Extensive mature gardens to front, side and rear including shrubberies, mature indigenous trees, boundary fencing and natural stream water feature.
- External taps.
Coming from Groomsport/Bangor along the High Bangor Road, pass junction of Newtownards Road and New Road at Hightress service station and Manor Farm Crescent is first right. Turn in and take first left which is Manor Wood and go to the far end to number 12.