Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Beautifully presented townhouse within the much admired development of Demesne Gate
A wealth of accommodation to suit a variety of needs
Drawing room with feature gas fire and bay window
Cherrywood kitchen open to living and dining, the kitchen comprises of a feature range, integrated dishwasher, fridge freezer and deep granite worktop
Large utility room to the lower level including clocks and storage area
Luxury bathroom, guest cloakroom and additional shower room on the second floor
Four double bedrooms, master with ensuite shower room and bedroom two with extensive range of built-in wardrobes
Large integral garage with electric up and over door
Extensive use of David Scott porcelain tiles throughout
Many integrated hand crafted wardrobes,units and cabinets throughout
Feature Bisque radiators in all of the bathrooms
PVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, alarm system
Fully enclosed walled garden with mature borders offering great privacy
Only a 10 minutes walk from Holywood town, Sullivan Upper, Sullivan Prep, Priory College, Holywood Primary and St.Patrick's Primary schools.
"I have truly enjoyed living in Demesne Gate, I was first taken by the external style and the internal design which offers a wealth of accommodation to suit either a couple or a family.
The location has been ideal for walking into Holywood and enjoying the Cafes, restaurants, the shoreline, and local amenities. Including many renowned schools only being within a 5 minute walk.
Also close to hand is George Best City Airport which I would use frequently.
Time has come for me to move on and I have no doubt that the next owners will enjoy it as much as I have"
- Granite steps leading to solid panelled door with top light to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- David Scott porcelain tiled floor. Staircase finished in painted spindles and Newell posts with matching handrails leading to first and lower floors.
- GUEST CLOAKROOM:
- Low flush wc with concealed cistern and panelled cupboard, contemporary rice bowl sink with mixer taps and walnut effect unit with glass shelf, feature David Scott floor to ceiling splash back with inset mirror, David Scott porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.93m x 3.56m (16' 2" x 11' 8")
Feature stone fireplace and hearth with gas wooden effect fire, handmade TV cabinet with doors and under storage, low voltage lighting.
- KITCHEN /LIVING AND CASUAL DINING
- 5.66m x 5.16m (18' 7" x 16' 11")
Extensive range of high and low level cherry wood effect cabinets and display units, under unit lighting, open wine rack, deep granite worktops and splash back, feature stainless steel range with five gas tops and double oven, stainless steel splash back, stainless steel extractor above, integrated dishwasher, one and a half inset sink unit with mixer taps, integrated fridge and freezer, David Scott porcelain tiled floor, low voltage lighting, glazed roof over sitting area and views to the walled garden.
- Access to the second floor.
- MAIN BEDROOM:
- 4.95m x 3.61m (16' 3" x 11' 10")
Feature radiator cover with space for a TV, open shelving, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- 1.96m x 1.7m (6' 5" x 5' 7")
Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower unit, wall mounted sink unit with mixer taps, low flush wc, David Scott porcelain tiled floor and partly tiled wall, low voltage lighting, extractor fan, Bisque chrome heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.33m x 2.82m (10' 11" x 9' 3")
Plus extensive range of hand built wardrobes with concealed drawers and hanging space, low voltage lighting.
- LUXURY BATHROOM:
- 3.35m x 2.26m (11' 0" x 7' 5")
Luxury white suite comprising of free standing bath with swan neck mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush wc, David Scott porcelain tiled floor and skirting, floor to ceiling splash back with inset mirror, ceramic Bisque heated towel rail, hotpress with pressurised water tank, low voltage lighting, extractor fan.
- Window seat with storage beneath
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.96m x 3.58m (13' 0" x 11' 9")
Low voltage lighting. Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (4):
- 3.58m x 3.58m (11' 9" x 11' 9")
Access to eaves for storage.
- LUXURY SHOWER ROOM:
- Large fully tiled shower cubicle, finished with glass mosaic and porcelain tiles, thermostatically controlled Pegler shower unit, contemporary rice bowl sink unit set on a walnut plinth with mixer taps, low flush wc, Bisque chrome heated towel radiator, David Scott porcelain tiled floor, double glazed sky light.
Lower Ground Floor
- Large clocks area and storage. Access to integral garage.
- LARGE UTILITY ROOM:
- 5.16m x 1.93m (16' 11" x 6' 4")
Range of high and low level units finished in walnut style. Worchester gas boiler, stainless steel single drainer and mixer taps, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. David Scott porcelain tiled floor and splash back. Access to rear garden.
- Fully enclosed walled garden laid in flagged patio area with mature border planting. Outside tap. Outside light.
- LARGE INTEGRAL GARAGE:
- 8.08m x 3.51m (26' 6" x 11' 6")
Electric up and over door. Light and power. Access to lower level.
- To the rear is a beautifully presented and maintained walled garden with mature and colourful borders and flowerbeds, flagged patio area, outside tap and light. Additional storage via double doors to the sunroom.
- At the front is a tegular paved driveway. Concealed area for bins.
Travelling from the crossroad in Holywood turn into Church Road. Continue for approximately 0.4 of a mile, turn right into Demesne Road and first right into Demesne Gate.