Free Property Valuations
At Rodgers & Browne we know that customers are key to our business, so we always aim to provide a first class service.
The facts you need to know
Well presented detached family home
Bright and spacious accommodation comprising drawing room with open fire and dining room
Solid oak kitchen opening to casual dining and sitting area
Four bedrooms, main with ensuite shower room and built-in wardrobes
Double garage with two electric roller doors
Recently installed oil fired central heating boiler
PVC double glazed windows
Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawns and feature patio area
Gravelled driveway with parking for up to three cars
Convenient to the main arterial routes linking Newtownards, Bangor and Belfast
An ideal family home with and array of schools and amenities
It is also ideally placed to travel to Bangor, Belfast and Newtownards. The development is quiet, peaceful and safe for children to play with easy access to the local countryside.
We hope the next owner of our home will be as happy as we have been."
- PVC double glazed door with side and top lighting to:
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Ceramic tiled floor, tongue and groove ceiling, glazed door and side lights to:
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Staircase leading to first floor, under stair storage cloakroom, low flush wc, wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap, extractor fan. Access to garage.
- DRAWING ROOM:
- 4.98m x 3.86m (16' 4" x 12' 8")
Fireplace with mahogany surround, marble inset and hearth, cornice ceiling.
- DINING ROOM:
- 3.76m x 3.56m (12' 4" x 11' 8")
- KITCHEN OPENING TO CASUAL DINING AREA
- 6.07m x 3.78m (19' 11" x 12' 5")
Extensive range of high and low level solid white oak units, under unit lighting, display cabinets, laminate worktops, pelmet lighting, Stove double oven with four ring ceramic hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, Hotpoint integrated dishwasher, one and a half sink unit with mixer tap, part tiled walls, double glazed sliding doors to garden.
- Access to roofspace, accessed via a Slingsby style ladder and floored. Wall lighting.
- MAIN BEDROOM
- 4.95m x 3.25m (16' 3" x 10' 8")
Including ensuite plus extensive range of built-in wardrobes with mirrored doors and cabinets, low voltage lighting.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower cubicle with Mira thermostatically controlled shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, low voltage lighting.
- BEDROOM (2):
- 3.89m x 3.78m (12' 9" x 12' 5")
- BEDROOM (3):
- 3.78m x 2.95m (12' 5" x 9' 8")
- BEDROOM (4):
- 4.62m x 3.38m (15' 2" x 11' 1")
Including extensive range of built-in wardrobes, open display and vanity units.
- 2.74m x 2.67m (9' 0" x 8' 9")
White suite comprising panelled bath with Aqualisa power shower over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, low voltage lighting, hotpress with shelving.
- INTEGRATED DOUBLE GARAGE
- 6.48m x 5.66m (21' 3" x 18' 7")
Two electric roller doors. Plumbed for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, oil fired central heating boiler. Light and power. Storage above. Glazed door to garden area.
- Rear fully enclosed gardens laid in lawns with mature borders and beds, flagged pathway and feature Tegular paved circular patio area. To the front, gravel driveway with parking for up to three cars, gardens laid in lawns with mature shrubs.
- PVC oil tank. Outside tap, Outside light.
- Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act we are obliged to advise purchasers that this property is owned by a relative of a member of staff at RODGERS & BROWNE.
Travelling from the Rathgael roundabout towards Newtownards on the Newtownards Road turn right into the Bangor Road, first right into the Old Bangor Road at the end of this road turn right onto Beechfield Drive and No 12 is on your right.